No one murdered because of this image

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
6973.imgcache.jpg

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day. source

I think it means that although the artist was trying to be offensive to those four religions to show that you can be offended without killing anyone, he didn't want to offend them too much by giving their god a smaller penis then the rest so they might be offended enough to go kill someone.

Remember those Watts riots in L.A. a few years ago, well, there were two come to think of it. I remember saying to my SO at the time, "Ya know, after the O.J. Simpson jury decision, I was not moved to storm the nearest mall and burn down Bullocks or Macy's. I didn't get the urge to break storefronts and use the jury decision as an excuse to steal merchandise. I didn't become enraged enough about the jury's decision to gather with neighbors and stop traffic to beat the daylights out of some poor motorist/trucker, upturn vehicles, set them on fire, and dance in the streets attacking others. I just shook my head and thought to myself, "What a bunch of idiots." The deal was done, the ink had dried, and the rest of us were stuck with the stupids' decision.

It's all a matter of who we are as a person and as a nation. We look at that cartoon and see it for what it is. Some people will use the very same thing to push their agenda to the forefront. Any excuse to act on that agenda. Any excuse to advance their goals. So, they gather up the stupids in their lands, enrage them with incendiary rhetoric, dress it up as being a good [__fill in the blank__] and let loose their dogs, while handing out the torches and amo.

Some people are too stupid to live. The fact that they continue to live (and breed) is the root cause of most of the strife and wars and brutality in this world.

Back