no wonder celeb BB is so fucked up

whisky

Boobie inspector
For tonights eviction you ring up a number to evict a housemate, yet if you text the same person, its to keep them in!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Then they walk out anyway before the eviction and you've wasted your money AGAIN.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But it's okay, they'll be back in four years time with their retarded family members!

CaptainWacky

When they went to the live feed at the end of Carole's interview it was just in time to hear Danielle say that she's been friends with Jade for a year, long before they went in the house...so yet another contestant who was guaranteed not to nominate her, along with her boyfriend and mum. IT'S A FUCKING FIX.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Except earlier this week Jade said that she'd met Danielle at a party, but didn't know her very well.

Danielle could've exagerated her relationship with Jade to make Shilpa feel more isolated in the argument, or they could just be two gormless bints who don't know what the fuck.

CaptainWacky

Probably the gormless option, me lad.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or the BB producers told the pair of them not to bring up their freindship before they went in.

Nice of the producers to assemble a Jade Goody voting block.

Even if they dont all vote for the same person (which they seem to anyway) they arent going to vote for each other.

CaptainWacky

Exactly. Hopefully they'll realise how unpopular the Goodies have been and select the housemates up for eviction in a different way this time. Otherwise it'll probably be Dirk versus Shilp (and maybe Jermaine.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Seems like the house is beginning to divide into two groups. Dirk and Shilpa have now both got into arguments with the Danielle/Jade/Jack/Jachiey/Jo/Ian group and their friends have left. Cleo's sort of in the middle, but she's older so she'll probably end up in the Dirk/Shupa Pops group, along with Jermaine.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Danielle, Jack, Jade, Jo and Ian all think alike.

It's because they only have one brain to share amongst themselves.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I always thought Jo was a lesbo when S Club were around.

CaptainWacky

Ian is all right, to be fair to the poof.