Nobody Cares?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Jerk Punk said:
Nobody cares what you think, Pickle. They made an honest mistake. Leave it at that.

The fact that you responded at all; the fact that you moved the posts in the FIRST place, the fact that you then felt the need to merge the thread I started with the locked one, all prove that YOU care very much what I say.

The fact that Gagh and Loktard felt the need to neg me repeatedly (despite or perhaps because of my inability to retaliate) proves that THEY care what I have to say also.

Remember what I said about making yourself look like a moron?

That's just another example ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The fact that you responded at all; the fact that you moved the posts in the FIRST place, the fact that you then felt the need to merge the thread I started with the locked one, all prove that YOU care very much what I say.

The fact that Gagh and Loktard felt the need to neg me repeatedly (despite or perhaps because of my inability to retaliate) proves that THEY care what I have to say also.

Remember what I said about making yourself look like a moron?

That's just another example ;)

I negged you simply because its fun to see you get your panties in a bunch and make posts like this. You seem angry, Jeffy. LOL.

Keep dancing buddy.

Seph

Retired Account
dark fickle.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
404kitten.jpg

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
the fact that you then felt the need to merge the thread I started with the locked one, all prove that YOU care very much what I say.

Oh, how did I miss this part. I've got news for you, you pathetic lice infested pussy wrinkle. I didn't merge it. Apparently your whining bullshit pissed off someone else enough to do it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You guys are really stupid.

I almost feel guilty about this,

ALMOST ;)

Its ok buddy let it out, I feel your pain, you don't have to hide your guilt and shame from us we're your family.....your great big dysfuctional family. We forgive you.