Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noirin's Justifications for Kissing Siavash are Retarded

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
And are also very selfish. The way she described what she was doing with Charlie was incredibly disrespectful to Siavash and just went to show that she's a girl who is used to taking what she wants and doesn't give a shit about leading someone on if she is to gain from it.

I don't know the dynamics of how serious the relationship is between Siavash's supposed girlfriend on the outside so it's hard to judge him on that.

Marcus is a grade A* Wanker even though I enjoy him as a housemate but that's really got nothing to do with how Noirin has been with Siavash.

I'm not up to the point where her ex come in and she drops Siavash like a hot potato but the fact I know that's coming doesn't help her case when watching how she acts.

She's a bit selfish, yeah. She needs a good talking to (and Isaac isn't the one to do it.)

I don't think Siavash was in love with her or anything though, even Freddie was speculating that Siavash (his friend) was doing it for "magazine deals". He seems more concerned with his image than any feelings for Noirin after he's "dumped".

Marcus perks up as soon as Siavash is made to look bad.

Get ready to start hating Bea!