Nomination for Citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Herewith I'd like to vouch for DarthSikle to become a citizen as per the guidelines listed below:

3. New citizens may be added before the next election.
Since the current election has been closed, after the election = before the election, so *check*
A) Only valid and current citizens may nominate another for citizenship.
*check*
B) Each citizen may only nominate one new citizen every other election.
Since the nomination is for the next election: *check*
E) To be added as a new citizen you must have made a thread,
*check*
or posted within the Badlands within a month before the announcement of each election.
I am certain he will do so in time :D
G) The cutoff time to be nominated as a citizen is 72 hours prior to the election.
plenty of time: *check*

Make it so!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Does this post count?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
If not that one, does this one?

Where can I campaign?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, apart from nominating and evicting citizens, changing mods in a very strict and guidelinish fashion every two months, disputing whether duals have the right to vote, too, and relying on Conchaga of all trolls to create a non-trollable Spamstitution, we're a very liberal and laid-back bunch of people: feel free to start your campaign wherever you want!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
What's wrong with Darth? If we had a policy of not letting annoying people in, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have any citizens at all.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
"Darth, lay off me a little bit please? I can support your citizenship to the badlands if you leave me alone. If you post this, all gloves are off!"

--Dork Lord to me in a Private Message at Kingdom Radio.

I liked you last one better ;)

I Love Cunt

Watch It
OH NOW I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING?! GET ON IT LOVE CHILD! CLEAN THE FLOOR LOVE CHILD! SUCK DARTHSICKLES COCK LOVE CHILD! KISS NEONMERCURYASH LOVE CHILD! SPANK ILLYANNA LOVE CHILD!
I GET IT! I GET IT! BUT REALLY I DON'T GET IT AT ALL.
ALL I WANT TO DO IS FUCKING SPANK DORK LORD ON THE ASS, TIE HIM UP AND FUCK HIM HARD AGAINST THE WALL WITH A DILDO WHILE ILY AND NEON HELP ME TORTURE HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.