Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOW, LOOKIE HERE!!

NEVER FEAR, MY 5000TH POST IS NEAR....

dja94q0dks089kj6.png

Number 5000 should be, of course, a picture of a hot naked chick.

That way, were all winners. (Except if they are one of the ladies, or henoch)

Gagh, please stop following me around the site and harassing me. I am no longer joking with you. This is beginning to affect me in a really deep way. Please, I beg of you, leave me alone. This is your last warning. If MM doesn't put a stop to this harassment within 24 hours, I shall have no other recourse but to register a complaint with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) under whose jurisdiction fall all matters of internet message board threats and harassment.

Thank you kindly for leaving me alone. :razz:

Grammour Boy said:
Gagh, please stop following me around the site and harassing me. I am no longer joking with you. This is beginning to affect me in a really deep way. Please, I beg of you, leave me alone. This is your last warning. If MM doesn't put a stop to this harassment within 24 hours, I shall have no other recourse but to register a complaint with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) under whose jurisdiction fall all matters of internet message board threats and harassment.

Thank you kindly for leaving me alone. :razz:

Oh dear Lord, listen to yourself already :roll: