Number_6, Peter Octavian

Tyrant

Odd that they would not post at TK. I wonder what prevents them from at least dropping by and saying 'farewell' to the masses.

Tyrant

No, I'm just wondering what the aversion is. If they find SC more suitable, fine. But I find it quite petty for them (And others) to avoid TK completely. Is TK a drug habit? Have you sworn it off like some blubbering alcoholic?

To be honest, my first instinct is to label them as whiny bitches who want more from their grand contributions.

Tyrant

Grandtheftcow said:
You'd have to understand some of the history to see why they (and I'm) not all that attached to TK.
No, being attached to TK is one thing, but completely avoiding it after posting for a year or two, especially with the 'proximity' shattered cowards holds is another, and betrays an attachment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not that I know all the details, but I know from experience that as a board progresses, and the things that annoy you about a board start to outweigh the things that draw you to a board, it's harder to be there as time passes.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Not that I know all the details, but I know from experience that as a board progresses, and the things that annoy you about a board start to outweigh the things that draw you to a board, it's harder to be there as time passes.
That's not inaccurate, but doesn't explain why these subjects would be so terrified of TK that they would only make themselves known through such inferior channels, namely, Caitriona and Hambil.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Terrified" assumes they're still on the job. Maybe they're tired of the game and just want to recreate when they post. Without 100 "STFU"s flooding their threads.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
"Terrified" assumes they're still on the job.
No it doesn't. It assumes that they have such an unnatural aversion to TK that they are either too pussy to face it or are too pussy to go against some 'recovering addict' grain.

Maybe they're tired of the game and just want to recreate when they post. Without 100 "STFU"s flooding their threads.
I don't know what you mean about a game. I'm sorry, maybe I can't immediately understand what you mean because I'm not an old, decrepit poster who sits and whines about 'maybes', as they seem to be. PO and Number 6 were never treated with such blatant disrespect that their current silence, an insult to TK, would be justified. As though if Shattered Cowards didn't have enough cowards, they sidle and join it.

Or perhaps we should lump them in with the rest of the fakes, like Sardy, who was so pussy he couldn't take it on a Troll Board? This is not a personal argument with you, but WTF? Can the personalities that inhabit this place or have inhabited for once have enough feelings of self-worth, to not have to desperately hitch on the nearest plot of land, like rats from a sinking ship?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You have issues.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You have issues.
You have issues when there isn't a simple cop-out available.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm not in the mood. Find someone else to snap with your nerd towel.

Tyrant

Whatever do you mean?