Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obligatory "Let me out" thread

RichieAvatar

Hey,

Yeah, I haven't been around for a looooong time, but decided to visit the old haunts again but am locked out, probably due to inactivity. So this is a 'pretty please let me post again' request....also, I don't seem to have access to the PM feature, so if you could help me out there, too, that'd be great.

Thanks.

Yes I would!!!
I have something else to say...............this crazy sales manager at the store........she had the maintanence men come to work on the ceiling, they brought their ladders, I had every damn dressing room full of naked women trying on clothes and these guys were going to be peeping Toms???? they would be able to look down in all the dressing rooms???
Do you think that would clear the women out of the store??? That is my question.

I told them they might want to come before the store opens so there aren't naked women in the stalls..........................PERVERTS!!! NICE TRY THOUGH!! They started laughing and said they would come back.

Then the sales manager yelled at me for not coming to her first. WTF???? I think she has lost it.