Oblivion

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Saw it today. Glad I didn't see it in Imax or 3D. There are some scenes that would have tripped my vertigo and made me sick.

The story seemed to drag at times but overall it was a pretty good movie.

Liked the story. Liked the characters. Liked the cinematography. Reminds me of other movies but not in a bad way.

Some of my friends say it is the best movie they have seen this year. I wouldn't go that far but it is a pretty good movie.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Went to see it today (first time in a movie theatre since only God knows when)..

Overall it was a very good movie. Somewhat confusing at times, but in the end everything came together!

Tom Cruise is a very good (no..excellent) actor, but I think it would have been a little more interesting if the role was given to an Asian American woman.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I wish Cruise would stop making movies. Next up, I heard he pans to play Napolean Solo in an updated Man From U.N.C.L.E.

He screwed up the Mission Impossible franchise, leave the Man From U.N.C.L.E. alone.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I loved the Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Who is going to play Illya Kuryakin?

Finster

17-421-32
I wish Cruise would stop making movies. Next up, I heard he pans to play Napolean Solo in an updated Man From U.N.C.L.E.

He screwed up the Mission Impossible franchise, leave the Man From U.N.C.L.E. alone.

He didn't do so hot in the War of the Worlds either. He's another Jim Carey where the focus has to be on him and his character. Narcissistic SOB.