OFFICIAL TK LAME DUAL SPAM/FLOOD TOLL BOOTH

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
To all new and temporary LameDualsâ„¢: You must post in here and give pos karma before making any more floody threads.

Pay up.

:hh:

VKD

Banned
ooh, ooh...i'm a lame dual! but i can't give you any karma at the moment.

(whatever johnford says, don't trust him. he's sly)

BlazerBoy

Well, John's been the only funny one, so far. Enough with the "I am teh master, I rape pigs" duals guys. We see enough of that shit from the everyday TK Trolls here to actually be effective. If you want to stand out, be clever and witty.

VKD

Banned
BlazerBoy said:
Well, John's been the only funny one, so far. Enough with the "I am teh master, I rape pigs" duals guys. We see enough of that shit from the everyday TK Trolls here to actually be effective. If you want to stand out, be clever and witty.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
JOHNFORD, FUNNY???????????

you clearly have a strange sense of humour blazerboy

BlazerBoy

Silence from you, silly dual. When I need an opinion from you, I'll have Admiral Will give it to you first. If you don't know who he is, you better ask somebody.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ooo, you're all butch today! :D

Now about those pants...

BlazerBoy

You.

Where is my new avatar? For all the perks you enjoy being my slave, you'd think I'd get quicker service out of you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I forgot to put the files on my USB stick before coming to work. I'll hop on it when I get home, then I'll hop on you. Oh yeah.

Slave? Did I miss a meeting? :D

BlazerBoy

SLAVES AREN'T ALLOWED AT STAFF MEETINGS, you slave! You should have just KNOWN that you were endentured to me after I didn't allow you to leave the "Chamber O' Love" without my permission anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK, I'll get back into the gear. Can we try a couple of different positions tonight? My back is killing me...

...erm, Massah. :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, I couldn't find the 3Dish one you used (if you know where it is point me to it), but I tinkered with the one I used, and tried a second one as well...

bb-supes-180a.jpg
bb-supes-fl180.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ah. Thankee. Google sucks. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
bb-supes3d.jpg

Gagh, and ideas you'd like to throw out for yours? ;)

BTW Dev, you can show me any evidence you like that the pants are indeed gone. :D