Oh dear me, I can't decide...

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
bubble bath, slow massage......

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ive got one of thoe new shower heads that needs some breaking in, and lavender soap.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
WillsZenith said:
Probably....but that makes it more the fun.....

Since I'm taveling, my bath products selection is rather limited.... how annoying. The sandalwood bubblebath is very nice though and I do believe I still have some of the lotion. I just need music, something frooty to drink and a volunteer to dry my back.

;)
mm

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
missmanners said:
Since I'm taveling, my bath products selection is rather limited.... how annoying. The sandalwood bubblebath is very nice though and I do believe I still have some of the lotion. I just need music, something frooty to drink and a volunteer to dry my back.

;)
mm

No candles?? *sigh* all you need is the dark, some candles, a nice bottle of plonk, and a firm pair of hands.....The rest ...well thats what the other hours of the night are for....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I suggest Grey Goose Orange & Cranberry, only with an ornage slice instead of lime to keep things from being too tart.

Music: Sarah McLachlan if you're alone, Sade if you've got a hot young bellhop to join you. ;)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Been wanting to try Grey Goose. Perhaps I shall imbibe whilst in the sunny clime of Hawaii. Is Grey Goose good, Eggs??

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Grey Goose is one of the best vodkas, period. I'm partial to the orange-flavored, but they make something for everyone.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
WillsZenith said:
No candles?? *sigh* all you need is the dark, some candles, a nice bottle of plonk, and a firm pair of hands.....The rest ...well thats what the other hours of the night are for....

I didn't forget this dear..... it's this pesky job...

Candles really arent an option when traveling the way I do. Last time I tried the candles for ambiance, the silly smoke alarms went off in the room... it was really quite disturbing. I can't help but wonder if the proprietor thought I was getting ready to sacrifice a virgin...

Oh saaaaaaaay.... come to think of it.....

;)
mm

Techman

If any virgin sacrificing is to be done, you best bring one. ;)

TK Jester

I'm high
Virgins are a dime a dozen,
their blood does not rejuve.
Eperienced women? Yes,
they set my loins to groove.

The Question

Eternal
When in doubt, always opt for expediency. If you have the leisure time available, a bubble bath eases tension for those so inclined. When you don't have the leisure time, on the other hand, a bubble bath may provide a short term solution to stress, but will only create more stress in the long term.

The Question

Eternal
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Grey Goose is one of the best vodkas, period. I'm partial to the orange-flavored, but they make something for everyone.

Of the flavored vodkas, this vodka-drinker prefers Absolut Vanilia -- or, when times and finances don't permit Absolut, UV Blue is sufficient. :)