Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, SaintLuci

TK Dualinator

An interesting situation has developed where, because I am cool with many people, I have no one to troll.

Then again, there's you. And for every dual you put on ignore, 5 more are ready to take its place. And because you're so headstrong and stubborn, I can torment you forever! :D

Lucifer finally gets his just desserts. Was this prophesized in the bible!?

smilie.gif

TK Dualinator said:
An interesting situation has developed where, because I am cool with many people, I have no one to troll.

Then again, there's you. And for every dual you put on ignore, 5 more are ready to take its place. And because you're so headstrong and stubborn, I can torment you forever! :D

Lucifer finally gets his just desserts. Was this prophesized in the bible!?

smilie.gif

You are inviting me to place you in my IGNORE bin? If you wish it, simply ask. Nicely.

SaintLucifer said:
You are inviting me to place you in my IGNORE bin? If you wish it, simply ask. Nicely.
No, you fucking dimwit, it makes no difference if you do.

No one, no one, has the power to ignore me 100%.

In fact, I'm willing to wager that for 7 days, I will catch you with a new dual, each time, and continue trolling you with any you don't.

TK Dualinator said:
In fact, I'm willing to wager that for 7 days, I will catch you with a new dual, each time, and continue trolling you with any you don't.
Too fuckin' easy.

Since I'm 'officially' on your ignore list, I'm sure you won't read this, or change your strategies in kind.... right?

Then again, you shouldn't be reading this, should you, my fat little Canadian puppet?