Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK.........YOU GUYS WANT TO PLAY DIRTY?????

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

^^Hey Sarek, ask Coyote Ugly about the email I sent him several months ago. The one where I told him about seeing my ex and his father at Sonic. It was approx one week after the board went down on Aug. 5, 2005. It gave the D.A.s office time to "decode" all the IPs and know who was on this board. It was really weird.............Tim's dad always came in for the scramble in June, but never in August. I saw his Cadillac at the D.A.s office.............then 45 minutes later I pulled in at Sonic.............right across from the same Cadillac with GA plates. On my way out............I had the girl in the car with me get the license plate number just to be sure.

I thought it was quite suspect...............but hey..............you government types are smarter than everyone else.