Okay Bonz - I fess up.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm fed up trying to maintain two accounts over at TBBS. I have been posting with a proxy for well over a year, under the name of Firehawk12, in addition to my regular Gagh account.

Please close it, and warn me accordingly.

I apologise sincerely for my deception.

Jethro

Rebel
Why are you burning a good dual? I would have paid you for it in real LoNAF dollars.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I knew it was Gagh for a while, couldn't quite believe it. Man, you were annoying under the Firehawk name. Good trolling. Sad you're giving it up, in a way.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe you Gagh. I asked you to give me the Firehawk dual! Now you've gone and blown it, jeez!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Look, it was time to let it drop. It took a lot of work posting that much, but you know guys know I'm such a post whore that it posed few difficulties.

I still cannot believe it was that easy to annoy people by just being over-enthusiastic in that manner. I will probably keep posting with it until it is closed in the same manner as a homage, but I feel it's had its run.

I'm jaded, and need the rest before developing the other duals I have registered there.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we certainly got a good laugh out of it. I applaud you. I can't remember a more piss ant dual in al my time posting.

Jethro

Rebel
^Don't assume that just because he had a small dick he is Chinese.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes. I had to think of something that was going to annoy as many people as possible.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Was it Big Brother you pretended to like while discussing it with me, or West Wing?

I feel so used... :(

whisky

Boobie inspector
Unless its a double bluff designed to get this other account closed because it really is someone else who Gagh doesnt like and wants to see banned.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*sigh*

Amazing, Clouseau! How do you do it?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
whisky said:
Unless its a double bluff designed to get this other account closed because it really is someone else who Gagh doesnt like and wants to see banned.

Uh....I guess it could seem that way, but how would I gain from it?

Other then when posting with my firehawk12 account, I'm never there.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe its an altruistic gain, where you gain nothing, but society as a whole is made better.