Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, Boys...

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
The lights are down low, you've got you favorite lady in your arms, and the mood is just right.

What music is playin' in the background? ;)

Mmmm...that's my favorite, too. :D

The way the music builds to a climax, you'd think the piece was made specifically for a night of wild, passionate animal sex.

Good choice, Peter. ;)

That was actually a joke, when you imagine the ridiculous sound of Bolero played at the next setting up from it's resident 33 1/3 rpm.

I s'pose it'd be good for those fellows who don't need quite so much time.....but you'd have to ask an authority on that.

Where's Wordin when you need him?

But seriously folks, Claire De Lune by Debussy, Black Delilah by Patrick O'Hearn, Her Feeling Shoulders by Ray Lynch, anything by Marvin Gaye, early Hall and Oates (gotta love that blue eyed soul), Luther Vandross, and if you're in one of those kinky moods, there's always Pomp and Circumstance by Elgar, Witches Sabbat from Symphony Fantastique by Berlioz and Night on Bald Mountain from Mussorgsky.

If you're clueless, or you live in a trailer park, pop in some Michael Bolton or Kenny G.

Peter, you like Ray Lynch?! Deep Breakfast is one of my all time favorite feel good albums! :D

I knew you had good taste... ;)

Damn, I must stop using two browsers!

I've found nothing sets the mood for a pounding, driving fuck like a good trance or techno song, preferablly at 130 bpm. :D

Where's Wordin when you need him?

You're obsessed with me! You're ranting about me in every thread I read! Do yourself a favor and get over your grudge. I don't even know what you're so het up about.

The only music I need is the sweet, sweet sounds of my lady moaning and grunting and shouting obscenities as I plow hard, fast, and deeeep.