Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OKAY, WHERE IS HE?!

Mangedlamarde said:
Actually, no SaintLucifer = Troll Kingdom with no SaintLucifer, that's all.

You do not even know me so how could you make such a statement? You are a 'regular'?? How is it you have latched on to me the way MESSEDUP/ZODIAC and SAREK have with their sexual fantasies about me? Hmm. Another one of their duals perhaps? MESSEDUP/ZODIAC has been toying with his duals when you show up on my doorstep. Is this mere coincidence?

SaintLucifer said:
You do not even know me so how could you make such a statement? You are a 'regular'?? How is it you have latched on to me the way MESSEDUP/ZODIAC and SAREK have with their sexual fantasies about me? Hmm. Another one of their duals perhaps? MESSEDUP/ZODIAC has been toying with his duals when you show up on my doorstep. Is this mere coincidence?

Yes, coincidence. I don't know you, but I read some of your shit before registering.