Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Tearoom tradition: Proper method for showing a guest the bedroom.

We haven't had smut here in...mmm...forever:

I was so unused to seeing her like this. I was so used to her tummy being flat, her limbs having an angle to them, her pelvic bones close to the skin. But she had softened in the last couple of months. Not really a "tummy" yet, but a rounding of her abs, a little extra sleekness to her limbs. She was beautiful to me in a new way.

She was still flexible, her hands bound together and then a single rope leading to the headboard. Her thigh cuffs fit better now, each drawing her legs up and away, her knees allowing her calves to cover part of the strip of leather on her thighs. Her legs were drawn up and to the side, leaving her completely open. She was far more naked than if she had been nude. The night-gown tied just below her breasts, the two sides falling away to each side of her new stomach, the matching panties would normally look a little ridiculous, the "crotchless" opening framing her...but in this position, it served to present her to my eye, white satin and the slight ruffle at the edge contrasting with her skin and the darker colors of her lips. It made for an inviting sight.

I slid a finger up and down that framed place...and then looked up at her as she moaned through the ball-gag, seeing her nipples outlined clearly under the thin gown. She was as fully dressed now as at the start of the hour...save for the heels in a tangled heap of straps at the foot of the bed. More "dressed" in a way...she had not started out with the thigh-cuffs. A technicality...but a perversely pleasing one to me.

"You know, little slave-girl, that you taste different now?" I asked her, as I slid my finger deep inside of her, curling my finger as I drew it out...slick. I let her watch as I placed my finger in my mouth and savored her. Her eyes were shining.

"Now I am not going to spank you, I'm not going to crop you...I'm not even going to use any clips or clamps, little slave-girl. No...I'm not going to cause you any physical pain at all today..." I grinned at her as she shook her head. She knew that when I chose not to use the physical route...that the suffering was going to be of frustrated desire....drawn out teasing...ending only when I chose. She couldn't move, couldn't draw her legs down or together...didn't even have the light friction of fabric over her puss...she was entirely open. Entirely mine. The gag prevented her from pleading verbally, or offering her mouth as a temptation.

I stood next to her, and slid my pants down, revealing my hardness to her. She watched every movement, and sighed as I leaned forward, letting the head of my cock rub over her breast...letting my hardness rub over one still covered nipple. I was aroused to say the least, I grasped the base and slide my hand up...noting a bead of pre-cum at the end. She arched her back...and I obliged her by letting that bead touch the fabric over the tip of her nipple...the slightly warm viscus liquid soaking into the fabric in a small spot...and a string of it briefly connecting my cock to her nipple as I pulled back. She closed her eyes, and I kissed her other nipple...then gave it a nip. I felt her legs strain against the rope when I did.

"No pain, my plaything," I whispered to her as I kissed the exposed skin just below the bow holding her gown together. My hand, open, slid down over her tummy, my palm flat on her skin until it ran over her panties. I kissed her ribs slowly as I curled my fingers...letting two of them slide into her wetness. Her body resumed it's work against the restraints. I pressed my palm against the delicate sripe of hair just above her puss...just missing her clit...and let my fingers work in and out of her as my lips caressed skin and my nose pushed fabric away from the next place to be kissed.

I could tell that she was ready...on an edge...it had happened quickly. I slid my mouth up to the breast that I had left a "dot" on, and let my tongue further soak the fabric...warm for now...cold when I pulled my mouth away. She moaned again, the gag making speach impossible, but not really quieting the SOUNDS she was trying to make...

I slid my fingers out of her...and then brought the wet fingers to her other breast...dampening the fabric over her other breast with her own arousal. I shifted my mouth there...tasting fabric and wet slave-girl...feeling the contour of her breast with my mouth, lips, and tongue.

I paused, looked up...her eyes were closed and her jaw was clenched around the ball-gag. Her breathing was rapid.

"If I touch you...will you cum little one?" I asked. She didn't open her eyes...just nodded...quivering.

"Good..." I smiled and moved my mouth lower...kissing her just below her bellybutton, the "new" place...with new contours. I explored with my mouth as my hands caressed her restrained thighs...allowing her to twist and arch under my hands...but not touching her obscenely exposed puss.

I ran my nails down her thighs as I shifted my body again...moving down the bed so that my mouth was inches from her puss. She was wet enough now that the fabric of her panties, even away from her puss, was wet now. In a moment of curiosity, I brought one hand to the lower edge of the opening, and tugged. The opening shifted...and I saw that her wetness had dripped down over the puckered lower opening....the slit just long enough to allow me to touch there while still just barely clearing the top of her puss. I brought my finger to the lower part of her puss...then slid it down over the little bridge, the already wet finger getting wetter...and then gently rubbed in circles around her ass, not penetrating....but spreading the wetness more evenly around. She strained against the restraints again...I heard the bed-frame creak. I heard a pleading moan.

I pushed my fingertip gently past the clenched opening....as my mouth finally made direct contact with her lips. I pushed firmly....as I tasted her...and then used my shoulders to try to keep her legs from lifting off of the bed. The gag was needed in earnest as she moaned through it...and my tongue burrowed past the film of wetness over her clit to touch it directly. My finger was deep inside of her ass now...and my mouth clamped on her puss....I closed my eyes and tried to hold on. Even restrained, she was moving powerfully. I tasted a fresh flow of her arousal as she came hard....

I held still as the noises faded and the strain on the ropes relaxed. I raised my mouth from her puss, and then rested my chin on her mons, watching her face as it relaxed too...and her eyes barely opened to see me. She tried to smile around the gag...I smiled back.

"Now, my dear, we move on to the next stage....." I chuckled as she shook her head...I think she just realized where my finger was, how wet she was....and that I had not cum yet...

-SB

As I indulged in my quite regular regimen of spirits and song a familiar but not yet penetrated face appeared amidst the sea of drunkards.

"Well, the cranular pursuit is over. All that stands between my pint-sized juggernaut and the Pink Promise Land is a twenty minute trolley jaunt" I confided to myself.

The tainted trollop caught my gaze and systematically approached me as if a Latino to shiny hub caps. Confirming my conviction her mouth opened: "I don't know as to whether or not I deserve you, but I would definitely like an opportunity to experience you" she said brightly. "Perhaps I am waiting for another" I challenged. "Come with me, papa, and I shall offer you... a reward" she replied keeping a very composed demeanor, although she was clearly pleading for my phallic favors.

"I shall require a beverage" I flatly stated, ignoring her feline wiles "And only then will I reap my reward. But if it doesn't achieve my expectation's the love of your life may catch wind of this whole charade". "He doesn't own me, nor can he afford me at the present time" "And have you no respect for your sister?" I inquired, eluding to the fact that she was once a willing but not a particularly imaginative seminal reciprocal of mine."I have my own pleasure to think about. If she cannot achieve enlightenment within the confines of a relationship surely that is no fault of mine."

My curiosity served but to her advantage. Within moments we arrived to her château. Scented candles were lit. A buffet of prophylactics, lubricants and delectable massage oils lie on the bed stand. "It is time I made good on my promise".

She tied back her long, flowing blond tress. She procured a well worn pair of knee pads. She crouched before me as if a member of the the Catholic sisterhood paying homage to her Lord. She reached for the fly to my skivvies. A tug, a pull , and there I was. My divining rod had been exposed. She parted her rosy red lips as Moses to the Red Sea. She placed my hands on to her her ears. I draw her skull closer untill...Ahhh!! The Promise Land! She suckle my schwinze with the fervor of Mother Teresa accepting her first communion.

Catching me in a compromising position she gouge a thumb into my Greek pucker. I clenched. "I am not that kind of man" I warned.

Although I immensely admired the beauty of the top of her head, I needed another rout for my vehicle de Amour- coochie. She laid sideways. Her pert glute cheeks beg for my caress. With my mystic stick in hand I puncture her oily love chute. It gripped like a greasy flesh vice. I hailed Mary, mother of God. My pee-pee throbbed out a lofty load of creamery delight. I lie there in shear ecstasy as well as utter confusion, for I never knew which slimy joy canal I actually penetrated.

-RWC

Smut? That piece of cliche crap at the top can be construed as smut. Mine was a parody of smut, but autobiographical none the less.