Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omar

Mirah

I love you
Would you be willing to take a screen capture and post it here of what it looks like when you have the mod options of merging etc etc? I forgot to do it when I was Mod and well I was trying to explain stuff to Gonad. So anyway yeah, thanks.

P.S. I really don't talk like this.

Would you be willing to take a screen capture and post it here of what it looks like when you have the mod options of merging etc etc? I forgot to do it when I was Mod and well I was trying to explain stuff to Gonad. So anyway yeah, thanks.

P.S. I really don't talk like this.

Omar's too busy tending to his stables to offer his help, but perhaps I may be of service?

The mod options on the forum page are completely nonfunctional, so you have to moderate threads painstakingly one at a time. When you're in a thread, open the thread options near the upper right of the first post on the page, then select whatever you want to do: merging, stickying, deleting, whatever.

If that's not enough, let me know and I'll get Omar out of the stables.

THIS IS NO HELP! I WANT A FUCKING PICTURE YOU BASTARD! PLEASE. PLEASE GIVE ME A FUCKING PICTURE.

Oh and do you want to get married?

g6nhcewlxxa9vrmx1c7l.jpg

No, that's okay. I'd rather be passive-aggressive about it instead of actually doing anything.

omg you guys are so cute I want to fuck you both. Srsly I am laughing so hard right now. Close thread. That is awesome.