Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG!

Mirah

I love you
Like I was walking down the street, and like this person said, "hey, See you next Tuesday"
And I was like "WTF?"
And then I was like, OMG, I was just insulted! OMG, they called me a cunt!
WTF?
OMG
OMG
OMG
Oh and to top it off, they were gay! OMG! Can you believe it! OMG!

Mirah said:
Like I was walking down the street, and like this person said, "hey, See you next Tuesday"
And I was like "WTF?"
And then I was like, OMG, I was just insulted! OMG, they called me a cunt!
WTF?
OMG
OMG
OMG
Oh and to top it off, they were gay! OMG! Can you believe it! OMG!

Wonderful. Another fucking bitch who puts up a pic of a beautiful woman to hide the fact she is fucking fat and ugly. I cannot stand such women. They make me puke.

Mirah said:
OMG, Like, I think I was just insulted again! OMG! Wowwweeee!

Bitches like you could never be insulted. Your ilk have reached so far down the bottom of the social ladder that it is pointless to insult you. To call you a gap-toothed crack whore would actually be an insult not to you but to the gap-toothed crack whores. They would not care to be compared with one such as yourself. Be proud of your nobody self because one cannot insult you. It is an impossible task.

SaintLucifer said:
Bitches like you could never be insulted. Your ilk have reached so far down the bottom of the social ladder that it is pointless to insult you. To call you a gap-toothed crack whore would actually be an insult not to you but to the gap-toothed crack whores. They would not care to be compared with one such as yourself. Be proud of your nobody self because one cannot insult you. It is an impossible task.

I've seen her picture, and she is beautiful. You've got a plug up yer butt in your picture:
saintlucifer5rc.jpg

....Ew, btw I had to open up stargards posts to find this. I think I am going to be sick now.

Mirah said:
And you are? I'm sorry, have we met? I don't believe I know who you are.

Nor do I care who YOU are. Now run along my tiny little bitch. Surely you do not wish to miss your favourite episode of 'That 70's Show'. Dumb cunt.