Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On My Quest To Have...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
All things yummy smelling, I have discovered Egyptian Cotton Linen Spray. I love it and use it almost obsessively and my sheets smelled damn good to begin with as I am always yummy smelling.

I thought you should all know about this lovely spray if you do not already. :D

You too can have Egyptian Cotton, for half the price!

Sounds cool. I think my favorite smell still, is Warm Vanilla Sugar.

^Ah, Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works, that is my signature scent!

And I have Egyptian cotton sheets and they didn't smell like the spray but they do now!

No, no Sweetie, vanilla and Warm Vanilla Sugar are not the same thing. WVS has a perfumey smell where as vanilla smells like vanilla and I'm not crazy about vanilla. :bigass:

What does Egyptian Cotton smell like, anyway? One of my favorite scents is Egyptian Musk, though it's a little heavy for summer. In warmer months I prefer Rice Flower and Shea, which is lighter and more sweet than spicy.

I currently use Pure Grass Sheet Spray which I like very much but this Egyptian Cotton just sounds yummy and fresh. I think I will try some...

I have some towels made with Egyptian cotton - so thick and soft and ....luxurious....!
Can't imagine what "Egyptian Cotton" smells like though. hmmm

I enjoy things that smell really nice, too, and am always looking for something new to try. So, out of curiosity, what's your favorite perfume/body spray?

I'm currently digging Love Spell or Juicy Grapefruit body sprays from Victoria's Secret. For purfume, my summer scent is Michael by Michael Korrs for Givenchy and my signature scent is always Tuscany Per Donna by Estee Lauder. Beautiful Blush by Estee Lauder is also a nice summer scent.