Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On This Day I Ate

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
3 Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits
1 fun size (mini) box of Junior Caramels
1 Lean Cuisine Beef Tips in Portabello or something (with a few crackers for the extra sauce)

I might eat a small bag of Farley's (NOt Very) Scary Fruit Snacks before I go to bed.

You see AND DONT HATE ME I KNOW YOU DO I KNOW YOU HAVE IT GIVE ME THE ITEM I've been on a sort-of diet for the last month. I am pleased with the results, I can now fit back into 4 pairs of pants I had grown out of and one of them is fit to be seen in public in. When I can fit into all my old pants again I will be happy because I really don't want to have to buy new clothes.

I'm not even hungry right now and I am so impressed with myself.

You see, I've been eating more and more over the last few years, seriously around 6'000 calories a day. But now that I have a desk job and can't run around and be hyperactive and I'm not as stressed as I used to be I've needed to cut back to something closer to my old eating habits in high school where I was almost completely inactive TV ADDICTION UMY OIDGOAHETEHA N BUY BUDDY FARO NEWSLETTER JANE! jANE! I'M COMING MR. ROCHESTER OH WAIT FOR ME DID ANYONE EVER TELL YOU THAT MOUSTACHE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FROG so I've been working myself down. Slowly. And only on Mondays through Thursdays. This method has paid off in that over time on Fridays through Sundays I'm not eating as much just because my stomach shrank or something. I mean, look at that! I feel full and how much did I eat today?

1 Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit = 230 calories
1 fun size (mini) box of Junior Caramels = I don't know but probably not more than 90 calories (a bite size snickers is 50 calories)
1 Lean Cuisine beef tip portabello = 210 calories

Total = 990 calories. Not bad!

No, I'm not going to increase my exercise.

Yes, and I can do it! Yes I can! It isn't hard, it just depends on what you're eating. Just like 1k isn't particularly difficult either, depending on what you eat.