One last Olive Branch for the Little Princess.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Care to keep your dignity before the Red Tide? Friday is more hated by the mods than you, btw.

:bigass:

jack

I only offer you this because of our history. As you know, I am unlike anyone you have ever met online before.

jack

Apologize, and I will withdraw.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
and another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust Hey!

jack

[youtube]rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av2e[/youtube]

jack

Fuck you, Wheezie

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Care to keep your dignity before the Red Tide? Friday is more hated by the mods than you, btw.

:bigass:

I like Friday. Why would the mods hate Friday? What have the mods got to do with this anyway?

If you want to offer an olive branch to me then you need to pm me and tell me why I should trust any offer of peace you make. You need to talk to me like you are talking to me and not being an ass to impress your crew.

The new policies don't go into effect until September. I'll be here as often as I can and choose to be until then. Call it capitulation if that makes your stupid self happy. It is no skin off my nose.

Plus, if I just have to come back here, I've got a dual that has been here since 2002. He, he, he, he. You don't know who that is!

jack

he he he he

jack

How many different directions could you possibly go at the same time?

We're beginning to get a glimmer :D

jack

I like Friday. Why would the mods hate Friday? What have the mods got to do with this anyway?

Non sequitur post is non sequituring, or however you say that.

If you want to offer an olive branch to me then you need to pm me and tell me why I should trust any offer of peace you make. You need to talk to me like you are talking to me and not being an ass to impress your crew.

Time stamps say you're full of shit, and they don't lie. You started this up, so you get to clean it up.

The new policies don't go into effect until September. I'll be here as often as I can and choose to be until then. Call it capitulation if that makes your stupid self happy. It is no skin off my nose.

Just how many times are you going to tell me you don't care about any of this? How deep is your mental illness anyway, wheeze?

Plus, if I just have to come back here, I've got a dual that has been here since 2002. He, he, he, he. You don't know who that is!

You want your precious Tea Room back, simply apologize.

Homo Erectus

Poor little Loktar. Your third grade insults don't work! What a shocker. Poor little old Loktard, all alone and misunderstood in the world. LoL!