Operation: Keystone Klusterfuck

The Question

Eternal

To call the Russian collusion hoax a "witch hunt" is to grossly overestimate the FBI's competence.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Anything Durham says is complete bullshit. That report was fake news before the pixels were even sorted in the article.

Trump colluded colluded colluded with Russia Russia Russia and still does.

You think Ukraine would still exist if The Rapist was back in office? Killing half a million Americans on his watch wasn't enough I guess.

The Question

Eternal
Anything Durham says is complete bullshit. That report was fake news before the pixels were even sorted in the article.

Trump colluded colluded colluded with Russia Russia Russia and still does.

You think Ukraine would still exist if The Rapist was back in office? Killing half a million Americans on his watch wasn't enough I guess.
IOW: "It doesn't matter! He did it! Whether he did it or not!"

:gagh:

jack

Don't squeeze the base on the upstroke. Wouldn't want you to finish too quickly :p

The Question

Eternal
I'd have told you the same thing, but giving another guy wanking advice is... well, it's pretty geh, dude...

But not as geh as adopting a "Guilty Even If Proven Innocent" stance...

:who?me?:

jack

When was he ever "proven" innocent?

I'll wait.

The Question

Eternal
When was he ever "proven" innocent?

I'll wait.
You'll wait for what? For the Commies to admit it? Or, how about, the guy that led a multiple-year investigation into it, whose report you just saw summarized and then dismissed just because you don't like the conclusion?

What you're waiting for is the removal of the blinders you've got on -- but you accepted having them put there, so your removal of them is pretty fucking unlikely, isn't it.

jack

What conclusion? Just like Benghazi. Millions of taxpayer dollars, years of "investigating the investigators" and zilch.

Zero. Nada. Give it a fucking rest already. Someone's going to jail. Probably in the middle of their campaign.

I don't have fucking blinders on. You do though. Can't accept that he's a rapist and a criminal. That he's not an "outsider" trying to shake things up. Just a low life, adulterer, rapist, liar, grifter.

He's looking for a revenge tour. That's about it. Bitch can't ever admit to anything he does. Lies about everything.

You fucks gobble it up like pigs to shit.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that totally changes the conclusion of the actual investigation.

Er, wait... no, it doesn't. ;)

The Question

Eternal

The F.B.I. is a fucking clownshow, at this point. Hilarious, and completely undeserving of the gravitas it once was due.

jack

There was no conclusion.

Just conjecture. Trump betrayed us to Russia and continues to.

What's up with the 38-225 docs he's still holding, btw?

The ones DOJ knows exist and he has either hidden them or sold them.

I'll go with door #2 thanks.

jack

jack

That investigation "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign
conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."2

That's not what the Mueller report said or suggested. That's the bullshit Barr spewed in his press conference. The actual report says otherwise. The reason for no criminal action on Trump is because he was a sitting President, not because he was innocent. Holy shit dude.

jack

Attorney General ordered the appointment of the Special Counsel "in order to discharge the
[Attorney General's] responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of
Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of these matters." 5 The Order stated:
The Special Counsel is authorized to investigate whether any federal official,
employee, or any other person or entity violated the law in connection with the
intelligence, counter-intelligence, or law-enforcement activities directed at the
2016 presidential campaigns, individuals associated with those campaigns, and
individuals associated with the administration of President Donald J. Trump,
including but not limited to Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation of Special
Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.

OK who was convicted as a result of this investigation?

Again, I'll wait.

The Question

Eternal
OK who was convicted as a result of this investigation?
The point of an investigation is to investigate. Not every investigation results in a prosecution, let alone a conviction, because not every investigation reveals that somebody is likely to be guilty of something. Of course, this one has revealed that FBI personnel engaged in gross malfeasance, but the mafia doesn't punish the mafia for being the mafia, so don't expect anybody with Fucking Buffoons Incorporated to face any consequences.

The Question

Eternal
Meanwhile:

59b2988726b22186.png

The Question

Eternal
Why do you keep supporting Trump on various online platforms?
^^ What you think I'm doing.

Opposing a system that is now so profoundly and fundamentally corrupt that it no longer even makes an effort to conceal its corruption.

^^ What I'm really doing.

There's a famous snapshot -- I think we've all seen it -- of a guy at a Nazi rally back in the 1930s or 1940s. Everybody around him is doing the Nazi salute... he's the one guy who isn't.

You're confused because I'm not saluting along with all of you. I'm disheartened because all of you are saluting.