Operation: Keystone Klusterfuck

The Question

Eternal
Here's the photo:

august_landmesser_1.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Now, I've said, many the fuckin' time, that Trump is no hero. But when I see some of the greediest, most perverse, most duplicitous, most corrupt motherfuckers in the history of American public discourse to date howling for somebody's head and getting everybody else to join in that yowl, I get contrary.

I don't give a fuck whether it's "Burn the witch!", whether it's "Sieg Heil!" or whether it's "Orange Man Bad!" It's all got the same fucking stink on it, and I will oppose it. I see people who engineer that kind of shit as villains, and those who fall for it as weak, stupid lemmings -- and if that offends you because you feel like it applies to you? Well, then, you should feel offended. But moreover, you should feel ashamed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know what? Trump fucked up on the 'rona. I guess he's a germophobe and I think the Chinese were smart enough to use that. And he relied on Lil' Tony Fuckface. He probably fucked up on prison reform too. But the economy chugged along. Life got better for the middle class AND minorities. Globally, all the actors like Russia and n Korea largely kept quiet. He pretty quickly wiped out ISIS and the Middle East was as stable as it's ever been. And he was absolutely right about a southern border wall. And pipelines. He kneecapped OPEC, Iran, and Russia by encouraging cheap, plentiful domestic fossil fuels.

Now, if I may turn the tables, what, specifically, was so bad about Trump? He is loud? And pushy? And orange? Oh well, I'll take cheap gas and groceries and American citizens not disappearing in hellhole foreign countries if a boorish President is what it takes to get that.

The Question

Eternal
Now, if I may turn the tables, what, specifically, was so bad about Trump? He is loud? And pushy? And orange?
Sounds like a stereotypical New Yorker to me...
Oh well, I'll take cheap gas and groceries and American citizens not disappearing in hellhole foreign countries if a boorish President is what it takes to get that.
According to polls, you're in the majority... of people who have any interest in success for Americans beyond just the ones who thrive on K Street, Wall Street, or in Hollywood. But for the elite and their very soundly programmed NPCs, the elite are the only Americans who matter. But they are a loud, obnoxious, and frankly, self-destructively fucking idiotic minority. They don't give a shit about us because they're comfortable. But it's because of "the commoners" that they are comfortable. Their luxury is built on everybody else's security and prosperity, and they're too fucking stupid to refrain from wrecking the very foundation of their own good thing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and:

Garland received the Durham report on Friday and sent it to congressional leaders on Monday, shortly before the entire document was shared with reporters and posted online. He did not offer his own analysis or summary.

“The difference in the rollout was stark,” said Mary McCord, who served as acting assistant attorney general for national security during President Barack Obama’s administration. “Garland did what he said he would do when he maintained the special counsel appointment of Durham. He let him continue his work independent of the department.”

By contrast, she said, Barr’s memo “was a deceit on the American people.”

The Question

Eternal
Mary McCord, who served as acting assistant attorney general for national security during President Barack Obama’s administration.
In related news, Tony Cannoli insisted that Louie Three-Fingers didn't do nothin', he wasn't even there, and you can't pin nothin' on him, see! Nyah!

The Question

Eternal

Not that we care about massive and flagrant election tampering by the administrative state, because the state told you that it's okay to do it to this guy... just like it'll be okay the next time they do it, too...

jack

Its really interesting how what happened on their side they've been dedicated to say instead it's the other side that really did it.

Trump KNEW he had lost, has ALWAYS knew he lost. Everything extrapolating out of that has been a lie. He tried to steal the election, it wasn't stolen and he knew it.

It's all been a grift on his part as will be evidenced in the coming events.

Last edited:

jack

The pattern plays out the same way again and again: Right-wing operatives claim to have a "whistleblower" or "undercover footage" or some other evidence of a "scandal." The right-wing media cover it breathlessly, and the mainstream media, afraid of being left behind, soon amplify the false story. Eventually, the lies get debunked, but only after the story has lodged into the public imagination. Typically, the debunkings are much quieter, as well, which means most Americans who heard the original hoax never hear the truth.

Eventually, the lies get debunked, but only after the story has lodged into the public imagination.

It's a strategy that was used to sell the Iraq War, by hyping false claims that Saddam Hussein was concealing weapons of mass destruction. "Benghazi". "Planned Parenthood sells fetal parts." Claims that the now-destroyed anti-poverty organization ACORN was covering up for sex traffickers. Same story over and over: Right wing hoaxes, fueled by mainstream coverage, spread rapidly. Even the Satanic panic of the 80s fits the mold. Stories of Satanic ritual abuse were first floated by deceptive conservative sources, only to flow into the mainstream press that didn't look too closely at people's false claims. The truth eventually comes out with these kinds of stories, but it's usually too late to stop the damage.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, sure. Totally just a conspiracy theory. "Our guy" can do no wrong, but the guy who stands against the Establishment, well, he butchers babies and force feeds 'em to nuns. Mmmm hmm...

jack

It's totally bullshit and you know it. Shades of benghazi :D. Trump had the laptop in his DOJ's possession for two years.

Why are we still even talking about this fake bullshit. That hard drive has had more floppies stuck in it than ceeJay during one of his evenings behind the liquor store.

I only mention the laptop because nothing will happen to Hunter while Daddy Dumbo is the Big Guy. You know it and I k now it. He'll plea deal on the tax charges, since he's already paid the back $$ he pwed. As far as the gun purchase, not sure you can convict someone for lying on a form about something you wrote in a book while strung out on crack.

The Question

Eternal
I only mention the laptop because nothing will happen to Hunter while Daddy Dumbo is the Big Guy.
And that's exactly what I'm saying; that's, "Our Guy -ism". The criminal organization doesn't punish the criminal organization. And our government is, at this point, just one massive criminal organization, a conglomerate of numerous smaller crime families like the Clintons, the Bidens, the Pelosis, et al. That isn't meant to suggest that it isn't "at war with" other, smaller crime families. Just shining a spotlight on the truth of what it really is.

jack

No to mention the Trumps, the Greenes, The Santos, the Boeberts et al.

When you start including those, you've truly got a conglomerate of corruption.

Mentioning one side of the whole is part of the general myopia about it, I guess.

The Question

Eternal
Strange how it's only one side that wants to rein in that rogue department, though...

"
Don’t forget, either, that the only former president’s home the FBI has ever raided was a Republican’s, while FBI officials bent over backward to avoid touching even convincing evidence of criminal behavior related to Clinton, according to Durham’s documentation. The FBI’s recent record is clearly partisan, and that’s why its support is also now partisan.

This partisanship is not just typical politics. It’s over fundamental issues, not differing ways to get to the same goal. It’s also very dangerous to our country.

When federal law enforcement becomes the shock troops of only one political party, you don’t have the rule of law anymore. Law is only legitimate if it is equally applied to all. When members of one party or set of political beliefs are above the law and use the law not for justice but as a weapon against their political enemies, that’s what we call a police state."

jack

The Question

Eternal
That's OPINION, not documentation ;) He even states that at the beginning of the "report"
Okay, it's not a "report." It's a report. And a report is what, again? Ohhhh, that's right... it's a document. Documentation.

And I'm sure you're not so dense that you don't know the difference between a legal opinion and, "Nickelback is for pussies, IMO!" Jesus wept, dude.

jack

Well I cant help it. The right spends a lot of time looking for crimes that have never happened.

The Question

Eternal
Well I cant help it. The right spends a lot of time looking for crimes that have never happened.
Crimes that never happened according to the DOJ, whom we now know to be accessory to them, besides being about as useful as tits on a lizard otherwise.

Last edited: