"our" war heroes - fuck 'em

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
don't you ever get fed up hearing about "our war heroes" on tv news ?

"our heroes" would mostly be jobless morons if they weren't in the army, the lowest echelon of society, grown up kids you were scared of at school, fueled by ideological intolerances and hatred they don't even understand, whose answer is to brutally murder people overseas they have never even expended 2 seconds of thought about.

when they get killed they were invariably "doing the job they loved" - what ?? they loved killing other people ? is that really heroic ?

at least they're safely 2000 miles away from me, i'd hate to have these murdering thugs living next door..

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
don't you ever get fed up hearing about "our war heroes" on tv news ?

"our heroes" would mostly be jobless morons if they weren't in the army, the lowest echelon of society, grown up kids you were scared of at school, fueled by ideological intolerances and hatred they don't even understand, whose answer is to brutally murder people overseas they have never even expended 2 seconds of thought about.

when they get killed they were invariably "doing the job they loved" - what ?? they loved killing other people ? is that really heroic ?

at least they're safely 2000 miles away from me, i'd hate to have these murdering thugs living next door..

Bravo! You've been doing some research I see. There are several former military members in residence here. But I doubt you'll get the response you seek from any of them. ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You're giving him too much credit. Blatant troll is blatant, he's just swinging for the fences. rip on the President, check. Insult the military, check. It's like he's got a laundry list of things he wants to say trying to get a reaction. Ten to one if he hasn't already there'll be an anti religion slam next...

whisky

Boobie inspector

2,000 miles to Afghanistan or Iraq.

I'm guessing geography was not your strong point in school

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
This thread has now grabbed my interest.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've never heard them referred to as "heroes". Many of them are brainwashed, but then, if you own even ONE credit card and use it for anything, then so are you, by the exact same mechanisms of society that cause one to think that service is duty.

Trigger Fox

I've never heard them referred to as "heroes". Many of them are brainwashed, but then, if you own even ONE credit card and use it for anything, then so are you, by the exact same mechanisms of society that cause one to think that service is duty.

FUCK OFF!

Hasan78

الله أكبر
i totali agree with the thread.

Allah bless you, ToeRag.

those neo-crusader come rape our womans steal our oil in the name of democracy. those uneducated shit head mercinaries dont diserve to be call 'war heroes'.

beside, they get killed by brave mujahideen. look at death toll in iraq and afghanistan.

the 'war heroes' may have money and bombs on thier side, but we got Mighty Allah with us.

bring it on, motharfuckars.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny

that's widening the debate somewhat,

you can't live in the uk, here we are constantly bombarded with news items about our "heroes"

they fly all the dead uk soldiers into a boring little airbase town called wooten basset, and doesn't the town fucking love it, they must be hanging on every news item praying for another death, it's the best thing that happened to that shit-hole town since they were mentioned in the doomsday book in 1066..