Paging Chris Gordon of Rainmaker Consulting.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So you can Google ChrisG76 - big deal.

Shame that isn't me, though, isn't it?

Here's a tip:

Up until two months ago, I went by the name 'Gagh' for close to 5 years. Try that, then come back and tell everyone what they already know about me.

Perhaps then, you can get a bit closer and quit wasting your own time.

What a fucking useless troll.

Refugee

ChrisG76 said:
So you can Google ChrisG76 - big deal.

Shame that isn't me, though, isn't it?

Here's a tip:

Up until two months ago, I went by the name 'Gagh' for close to 5 years. Try that, then come back and tell everyone what they already know about me.

Perhaps then, you can get a bit closer and quit wasting your own time.

What a fucking useless troll.

Then why did you respond?

100k plus posts and you joined in '02, but you have been going by another name for years..

When you posted on Lonaf you also had a Judge Dredd sig/avatar. Your location is England. You've mentioned it here too.

The same as the ChrisG76 that has his professional profile all over the internet.

I told you I was going to slap you later. You're a fucking dumbass for leaving 100's of thousands of pieces of PI all over the place.

So you've worked at Rainmaker since January?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Refugee said:
Then why did you respond?

100k plus posts and you joined in '02, but you have been going by another name for years..

When you posted on Lonaf you also had a Judge Dredd sig/avatar. Your location is England. You've mentioned it here too.

The same as the ChrisG76 that has his professional profile all over the internet.

I told you I was going to slap you later. You're a fucking dumbass for leaving 100's of thousands of pieces of PI all over the place.

So you've worked at Rainmaker since January?

LOL. Everyone here knows that isn't me. You're a fucking idiot, and so desperately wide of the mark.

I seem to remember you having a pop at Jack's postcount too. How many times do you think people have brought that up, as if it's something I should be ashamed of over the last 5 years?

You're a fucking idiot. I was flaming you when you first shows up here in May as Gagh. I was negging you back then as Gagh. Now you think I'm some guy, based on the fact that he uses the exact same handle as me.

Not only are you possibly one of the worst trolls ever to set foot in here, put also one of the dimmest bulbs in the box.

As for 'why did you respond' - it's a fucking message board, and as your pisspoor attempted troll was so clearly aimed at me, what do you expect?

Keep trying, you fucking empty headed pissrag.

Refugee

ChrisG76 said:
LOL. Everyone here knows that isn't me. You're a fucking idiot, and so desperately wide of the mark.

I seem to remember you having a pop at Jack's postcount too. How many times do you think people have brought that up, as if it's something I should be ashamed of over the last 5 years?

You're a fucking idiot. I was flaming you when you first shows up here in May as Gagh. I was negging you back then as Gagh. Now you think I'm some guy, based on the fact that he uses the exact same handle as me.

Not only are you possibly one of the worst trolls ever to set foot in here, put also one of the dimmest bulbs in the box.

As for 'why did you respond' - it's a fucking message board, and as your pisspoor attempted troll was so clearly aimed at me, what do you expect?

Keep trying, you fucking empty headed pissrag.

You've been here with that name for 5 years. I guess it was the other ChrisG76 on LONAF for many years. What a coincidence, he also loved Judge Dredd. Hmm, he lived near London as well. Another coincidence I guess.

So if you're not him, you don't care if I e-mail the company with your history of misogyny, racism and drug use, right?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Refugee said:
You've been here with that name for 5 years. I guess it was the other ChrisG76 on LONAF for many years. What a coincidence, he also loved Judge Dredd. Hmm, he lived near London as well. Another coincidence I guess.

So if you're not him, you don't care if I e-mail the company with your history of misogyny, racism and drug use, right?
Lol, whatever it is Gagh did to you get over it. You've so clearly pwnt, it's sad.

I would also suggest getting the sand out of your vagina, if you leave it in there for too long it'll start to chaff.

Refugee

Cacophony said:
Lol, whatever it is Gagh did to you get over it. You've so clearly pwnt, it's sad.

I would also suggest getting the sand out of your vagina, if you leave it in there for too long it'll start to chaff.

I don't really care one way or another about him. I do this shit for the lulz.

How stupid could someone be to leave their PI all over the internet for some OCD stalker like me to find with a simple google search?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Refugee said:

How stupid could someone be to leave their PI all over the internet for some OCD stalker like me to find with a simple google search?
Sure.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Refugee said:

Jesus fucking wept - I am the same guy at LoNAF! I was Gagh there too, you fucking insanely think-skulled dreg!

You want to e-mail that company, you go right ahead and make yourself look fucking stupid in their inbox as well as on this board.

We've got a real special needs case here.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Refugee said:

If you actually possessed a brain, or a scrap of common sense, you might be dangerous.

Refugee

ChrisG76 said:
Jesus fucking wept - I am the same guy at LoNAF! I was Gagh there too, you fucking insanely think-skulled dreg!

You want to e-mail that company, you go right ahead and make yourself look fucking stupid in their inbox as well as on this board.

We've got a real special needs case here.

So there are two people that post as ChrisG76 from near London that have a major internet addiction?

ChrisGordon76

Thanks for contacting me by IM, Chris. Who the fuck is this little twat using my name in vein?

I swear, if the tosspot e-mails my company, I'll have it traced and sue the fucking trousers of the little shit.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
ChrisGordon76 said:
Thanks for contacting me by IM, Chris. Who the fuck is this little twat using my name in vein?

I swear, if the tosspot e-mails my company, I'll have it traced and sue the fucking trousers of the little shit.

Thanks for coming, Chris. I told you wouldn't believe what you'd read here.

Refugee said:
So there are two people that post as ChrisG76 from near London that have a major internet addiction?

I guess it fucking seems that way, doesn't it Boy Wonder. Did you know there are at least 2 John Smiths living near London too?

ChrisGordon76

Refugee said:

Hey, pal, I never met this other guy until half hour ago. Two guys with the same name? Yeah, that's a hard concept to believe.

Come on over to Rainmaker. We love having a laugh around the water cooler in the mornings about idiots like you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
ChrisGordon76 said:
Hey, pal, I never met this other guy until half hour ago. Two guys with the same name? Yeah, that's a hard concept to believe.

Come on over to Rainmaker. We love having a laugh around the water cooler in the mornings about idiots like you.

Watch out, Chris. I think you might upset him. Tell him your real name is Britney Spears. He'll never find you on Google.

ChrisGordon76

ChrisG76 said:
Watch out, Chris. I think you might upset him. Tell him your real name is Britney Spears. He'll never find you on Google.

Heh. I work for a top drawer marketing company. We have HP & Sony in our portfolio, and I know more than enough contacts to haul this kid's arse over the coals. If you can get his IP & registration details from this board's owners, I can probably have it backtraced by one of my industry contacts.

I'm sure the resulting contact from our company's solicitor in regards to defamation of character would make for an interesting read. We've done it before, and we would do it again.

We take no crap from these Internet terrorist wannabes here in the city.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
ChrisGordon76 said:
Heh. I work for a top drawer marketing company. We have HP & Sony in our portfolio, and I know more than enough contacts to haul this kid's arse over the coals. If you can get his IP & registration details from this board's owners, I can probably have it backtraced by one of my industry contacts.

I'm sure the resulting contact from our company's solicitor in regards to defamation of character would make for an interesting read. We've done it before, and we would do it again.

We take no crap from these Internet terrorist wannabes here in the city.

Hey - no worries Chris. I'm good friends with the board owner, missmanners. She usually gives me those sorts of details when I ask nicely. This will probably be no exception.

It's been hard keeping up a convo with you on IM and here, but I think we got where we've wanted with this one, yeah?

ChrisGordon76

ChrisG76 said:
Hey - no worries Chris. I'm good friends with the board owner, missmanners. She usually gives me those sorts of details when I ask nicely. This will probably be no exception.

It's been hard keeping up a convo with you on IM and here, but I think we got where we've wanted with this one, yeah?

Yes. Look, contact me as soon as you have what I asked for. You have my business and personal e-mails, but you can always use [email protected] as well. That's more like a spam receptacle, so if you have no luck with the other two, use that one. I look forward to seeing what you have to say.