Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PALADIN HAS BEEN BANNED BY HAMBIL!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Extra extra!! Your wonderful hero the Admin known as HAMBIL THE HAMSTER has banished PALADIN forever! He was not even DC'ed! Just BANNED! AS IN WIPED OUT! Seems HAMBIL was angry with my accusations he deleted all of those pictures I posted. He claimed they were SPAM yet I posted them all in a thread HE created! He posted far more pictures within that thread than I did yet it is not spam when HE does it. All I did was post 5 pictures within the same post. He posted far more in one post as did GRAMMOUR BOY! Why is either HAMBIL or GRAMMOUR BOY not sharing PALADIN's fate?

Do you people understand how important what I am telling you is? DO NOT PISS OFF AN ADMIN OR HE WILL COMPLETELY DISABLE YOUR ACCOUNT! PALADIN HAS BEEN DISABLED BY HAMBIL BECAUSE I PWNED HIM!.

See here! Review HYPOCRISY in action!

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56520

That thread is why PALADIN no longer exists people!

Paladin Is Re-Activated!

Most interesting! It seems CAITRONA sent me a PM telling me she has re-activated PALADIN after she had a HUGE fight with HAMBIL. Seems they are both at loggerheads these days. CAITRONA said via PM that she is considering going to get a few Admins together to consider HAMBIL's status as an Admin due to his recent abuse of power. This should be most interesting. She told me the way HAMBIL handled PALADIN's posts crossed the line and was thus causing people to leave TROLL KINGDOM.

SaintLucifer said:
Most interesting! It seems CAITRONA sent me a PM
Accounts in Daycare can't send or recieve PMs. What else would you like to post to make yourself look like an idiot?

Dor_Jan said:
Accounts in Daycare can't send or recieve PMs. What else would you like to post to make yourself look like an idiot?

I decided to see if after all of my whining they would re-activate PALADIN. They did. Exactly the same way they did with SAINTLUCIFER. I did not know SAINTLUCIFER had been reactivated until someone told me to check PMs there either. Are you stupid or something? I KNEW TK would reactivate PALADIN after the proof I posted about HAMBIL. DIPSHIT.

It never ceases to amaze me that I am the reason you refuse to leave TROLL KINGDOM permanently. Why is this? Do I control you this easily? Most curious.

Dor_Jan said:

PALADIN was neven in DAYCARE you MORON. He was completely banned. Dead account.

SaintLucifer said:
Damn. You just cut to the bone with such intellectual retorts.

It never ceases to amaze me that I am the reason you refuse to leave TROLL KINGDOM permanently.
You're mildly entertaining. And what do you mean 'leave permanently' ? I've stopped contributing. I'm just here to make sure some departures go smoothly.

Weren't YOU leaving? More than once, after PWning TK?