Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Pandora: Don't drag teh lizard into this.

Ya leaching little cunt; fuck off back to ur shit forsaken board of a home, and keep rorting rouge men for their time and energy u lazy fuck.
U and seph are as bad as each other, u sneaky little fuck of an excuse for a female.

Got tits bitch?
Then y u swing em after ESAD b& me? lol 2faced fuckers, the pair of u

Ur a gutless rotten fish just like whats between ur legs, that's been run off tk moar than forest gump.

btw skanky slut, i wouldn't have to bring u into it, if u stay'd the fuck out of it, yeah?

And ur man, woulnt have had to get involved if seph stayed out of it.

U2 are honestly fucked; u both avoid generating ur own co-dependent relationships in rl becoz its fail, so u do it online instead.

losers srsly

btw skanky slut, i wouldn't have to bring u into it, if u stay'd the fuck out of it, yeah?

And ur man, woulnt have had to get involved if seph stayed out of it.

U2 are honestly fucked; u both avoid generating ur own co-dependent relationships in rl becoz its fail, so u do it online instead.

losers srsly
Go shove another needle in your arm honey :wave:

Go shove another needle in your arm honey :wave:

just coz I work with injectors, doesn't mean I inject, u waste o space
Keep ur worthless assumptions to urself cunt.

nice to have an insight into ur little chats with seph ;)

just coz I work with injectors, doesn't mean I inject, u waste o space
Keep ur worthless assumptions to urself cunt.

nice to have an insight into ur little chats with seph ;)
Who needs info from him when you make it public here?

What because I post about IV drug use and Harm reduction?
bwahahha ur pathetic ;)

SuN ur fucked in the head.

No seph, I just think ur a moron with a weak spine thats easily enslaved.

I think the proof is right here, dribbling her snail trail cunt slag all over this thread.

fuck off the pair of u

kthnx

Besides, look at u both lol on a SuN raid @ tk!

Bwahahahhaa I thinks its quite obvious who's moar awesome ;)

hardly, but u are a fucking pathetic child and u saying the drugs dont affect u is the funiest thing i have read u post ever. btw you told me to say what i thought so u acting like a bipolar piecee of shit as a backlash everytime u come off an ice session is a problem to me as it turns u into a complete cunt, that wasnt a low blow it was me telling u the truth ur fail have fun smoking ice bai.

wrong again! ding dong!!!

Push push, reveal reveal. I will snap u seph, submit bitch

u know, u are lucky u never made ur flight; I would have raeped ur bitchy arse so hard u needed a colostomy bag.

poor seph

listin, u know im stirring u & influencing ur perceptions & u resent me 4 that; so stop letting me.

kthnx

I'm not gonna comment on the rest of this, but do keep in mind that Pandora is far crazier than anything you've been accusing each other of, plus she's fucking ugly.