Pay to Ban

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's completely beyond fucked up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They probably wouldn't need to resort to such draconian measures if their totalitarian attitude toward their members didn't cause them to leave the board in droves.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
How much for the entire site? I can ban everyone for free then.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
People thought we were bad. Today they were upset that one of thier posters was posting in Irish, since its St. Patricks day. He asked the poster to stop, and then deleted posts. Then also deleted posts in Irish from the shout box!

They've got to get thicker skin than that.

Dr. Death

Yeah one member was posting in Irish in honor of St. Patricks day...lol. He also started trolling one of the Mods at the site with some stuff about her being pregnant and carrying his child and wound up getting banned for one day by one mod. He said he didn't find that sort of trolling funny at all so he paid to have that member banned.

If you guys really enjoy trolling...then by all means go there...pick a person and troll them hard. Usually within a day or two you can have them totally pissed and calling you every name in the book.

Dr. Death

It totally sucks without the fucking shout box. Is it back yet?

From what a few of the regs tell me...no and it never will.

Someone there has started spamming other forums to try to get people to his site...lol....wtf...you spam to be annoying...not for members....damn rookies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Fuck BF. They banned me for knowing IG from what I can gather. The mods there are thin skinned pussies. I was arguing with one about their own rules, and making the mod look rather stupid and ignorant of their own policies. The next day, most of the posts were deleted and a thread or two was gone completely. Over the few months I was there, I noticed many posts disappear. At first, I'd only see it if it were a post of mine, or one I responded to, but once you look for it, you realize how often it happens. That whole board is a member censoring mess.

Mirah

I love you
I know they had a couple of "server" issues or something where several posts/threads did get deleted. They are quite thin skinned.

Love Child

One Love
I forgot to tell people. There is a BFF couple. He is from Canada, she is from Aussie. They each have her ass in thier avatars. Its entertaining.