johnford

Fuck me silly
Eloisel
Mamakitty
Loktar
Jack
Markley
Love Child

Murder by a random rapist or killer,auto accident,illness,cancer,aids...doesnt matter just do the world a favor & fucking die!

I would love to see some of you're insides on the outside, then fucked before leaving you fag fuckers to rot in the ditch somewhere. This I mean.

Jack save your golems...I didnt even read that article. NOw before i take my leave to watch all of you FUCK OFF & GO KILL YOURSELVES! While you scumbags die take your family with you.

spacebabe

Wet space Pussy
Eloisel
Mamakitty
Loktar
Jack
Markley
Love Child

Murder by a random rapist or killer,auto accident,illness,cancer,aids...doesnt matter just do the world a favor & fucking die!

I would love to see some of you're insides on the outside, then fucked before leaving you fag fuckers to rot in the ditch somewhere. This I mean.

Jack save your golems...I didnt even read that article. NOw before i take my leave to watch all of you FUCK OFF & GO KILL YOURSELVES! While you scumbags die take your family with you.

God, Jf's retarded to the point of retardation he should be legally dead.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh, Jingle Bells, Johnford Smells, TriggerFox layed an egg! The Blackfootmobile lost a wheel, and Squirtle took ballet!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You are aware you just got our moms mixed up again?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Man, what the hell have you been smoking?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
If I was high, Earth would be a radioactive wasteland by now.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Were you talking to me or johnturd?

Inquisitor MacDuff

Scottish Inquisitor
Eloisel
Mamakitty
Loktar
Jack
Markley
Love Child

Och, ye're lookin' at callin' down th' wrath o' the Scottish Inquisition, laddie. Ye'll be regrettin' that, I wager.

No one expects the Scottish Inquisition!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Jack save your golems...I didnt even read that article. NOw before i take my leave to watch all of you FUCK OFF & GO KILL YOURSELVES! While you scumbags die take your family with you."

Which means you completely read the entire article word for word and now truly fear driving, or being around cars. It also means you are completely pwned since I got a vanity mention in your response. You're a complete failure at this, and now you've got the mysticism of the Kaballah working against you. Good luck with that, shit-for-brains.

Who said fear was unhealthy? In your case, it may just keep you alive.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There's a guy named Daniel that owes me $1500 from master bath remod I did for his wife over a year ago. I hope he dies. But I hope he pays me or I win an injuction against him before he does.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How can i read it for word to word when you're on my ignore list idiot? Someone told me about it & fyi Why would i be afraid of something some childish little asshole whoses only goal in life is to stir shit has to say.

Someone else want to point out how pwned he is with this statement, or shall I?

Stay away from cars, fuckface. Don't whine later you weren't warned.