Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People of Troll Wars!

Tyrant

I think we may have been too harsh on you. I offer you an extended hand of friendship with Troll Kingdom, at least the minute part of it I make up.

TK's experience with trolling is infinitely greater than your own. But we need not continue these pointless antagonisms.

Messenger said:
I think we may have been too harsh on you. I offer you an extended hand of friendship with Troll Kingdom, at least the minute part of it I make up.

TK's experience with trolling is infinitely greater than your own. But we need not continue these pointless antagonisms.

I think you guys are just swell! And I think I can speak for my fellow TWers by saying we're all having a grand old time!

.. as for experience with trolling. That can only be judged on an individual basis. We Trollwarers didn't simply pop into existence the day our Hag opened her board. Each of us have varied, and sometimes long "experience" in our mutual pasttime, and all of us gravitated one way or another to TW because, well - We're Trolls!

Myself, I've made a hobby of fucking with jagoffs on the internet since 1996, and some of us go all the way back to USnet days.

Don't make assumptions, Messenger.

^That's good to know, but you can understand how some might make blanket judgements. You should talk with your compadres about maybe mutual cooperation in the future.

Messenger said:
You should talk with your compadres about maybe mutual cooperation in the future.

I forsee a happy synthesis and glorious cooperative trolling exploits in our respective futures.

As for "talking" with my compadres about this? It'd be easier to herd cats. Things will evolve one way or the other, and it appears that our two forums are becoming more inextricably enmeshed by the hour.

I'm ote for sleep - but some of these fucks never do that. See ya around.

Have a good night.

And understand that TK will from now on be less fun for you to cause mischief on, friends, since the hostilities have already fizzled out.

Use your heads.

Give in to it people!!!!

picard-queen.jpg

There were hostilities? Where?

Is your offer supposed to mean ceasing trolling each other? WTF?

At Troll Wars, when not trolling e-wedding sites or Yahoo or forum boards for stupid-silly bullshit sites, we troll each other.

I view TK as a way to sharpen tactics against people who know better (or should~~~~~~).

I've had nothing but fun here. Dunno what hostilities are going on...

As for cooperating on trolling a target, you bet! Been thinking about it...

Cranky Bastard said:
There were hostilities? Where?

Is your offer supposed to mean ceasing trolling each other? WTF?

At Troll Wars, when not trolling e-wedding sites or Yahoo or forum boards for stupid-silly bullshit sites, we troll each other.

I view TK as a way to sharpen tactics against people who know better (or should~~~~~~).

I've had nothing but fun here. Dunno what hostilities are going on...

As for cooperating on trolling a target, you bet! Been thinking about it...

Welcome to the Tea Room dear.... tell me more about you. Please?

;)
mm

4exh64e64e78x

Just so there is no confusion as to who offered a hand of friendship, as well as the number of times.

You offered the hand of friendship and they bit you back as a thanks. Seems thats what always seems to fucking happen. People are ASSHOLES:rwmad:

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I think you guys are just swell! And I think I can speak for my fellow TWers by saying we're all having a grand old time!

.. as for experience with trolling. That can only be judged on an individual basis. We Trollwarers didn't simply pop into existence the day our Hag opened her board. Each of us have varied, and sometimes long "experience" in our mutual pasttime, and all of us gravitated one way or another to TW because, well - We're Trolls!

Myself, I've made a hobby of fucking with jagoffs on the internet since 1996, and some of us go all the way back to USnet days.

Don't make assumptions, Messenger.

I remember trolling your dad on usenet. He was an idiot too. Glad to see his son following in his footsteps.

I think I should run a poll to see if Messenger went for the "friendship" angle too early here.

You see, there is normally a phase of Sarek / Messenger double act FOLLOWED by Messenger going for the "lets be friends" manouvre.

I personally think you shot your load too early there, but I haven't been doing the TK thing so long, so could be wrong.

Messenger said:

where is Ednaanyway