Pizza

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Garlic and herb dough, Quattro Formaggio with some small add ins, topped with Westphalian Ham, Gypsy Salami, Black Forest Salami, and chopped Nuernberger Brautwurst.

;)
d

I'M WEARING NOTHING BUT A PIZZA ON MY HEAD AND A SLICE ON MY CROTCH! CHEESE DOWN!

I live in New York City. Regular old plain cheese pizza here kicks most pizza's ass anywhere else in the world.

(Yeah, yeah, time for all those Chicagoans to start whining in that funny accent about their perverse pizza casserole that requires utensils to eat...)

I live in New York City. Regular old plain cheese pizza here kicks most pizza's ass anywhere else in the world.

(Yeah, yeah, time for all those Chicagoans to start whining in that funny accent about their perverse pizza casserole that requires utensils to eat...)

And NYC pizza requires lots and lots of napkins to eat that very greasy pizza. Its good though(not best in the world but not bad). Had 2 very big slices of cheese pizza back 2001 when I was visiting one of my brothers that used to live there.

I usually buy the kids a cheap Little Caesar's peperoni pizza and Cheesy Bread once a week. It's their favorite. For some reason they love that cheap crap. It's not bad for $5.00 (Plus $4.00 for the Cheesy Bread)

And NYC pizza requires lots and lots of napkins to eat that very greasy pizza. Its good though(not best in the world but not bad). Had 2 very big slices of cheese pizza back 2001 when I was visiting one of my brothers that used to live there.
Silly! All you do is blot the slice with a paper napkin before folding it!

Who was it that had a Big New Yorker pizza a few years ago?

Dominos or Pizza Hut? Did you ever try that Eggs?

Was it any good? I bet it wasn't.

I think you answered your own question.

Dominos Pizza in New York is still Dominos Pizza. The only difference is the delivery guys can't make change in English.

HAHA I can't stand Dominos, but my brother works there so I can't say anything bad about it to him. I tried their sandwiches the other day, and they sucked!

I haven't ordered from them since before they started offering sandwiches and pasta. I don't think the ones in my area bother with those things anyway.

PROTIP: Place one or two napkins on the top of the pizza before you eat it to allow them to soak up the grease.

Of course, if you were eating the slice right, you wouldn't have to worry about the grease.

Back