Please remove CeeJay's avatar per the rules.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass: It's sad that you've rewritten your past to copy mine. I know compared to you I've had a decent life.

You just copy other peoples stuff, call it your own and lie about everything.

Bottom line: My avatar is mine. You crying like a school girl about it makes me happy. Yeah!

2557.jpg

^CeeJay's Avatar^

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nope. That never happened either. You do realize you've changed your story three times now? Also The Kingdom started up in '08, so you didnt sign up in '03 because it didn't exist then asshole.

Try again.

jack

Bottom line: My avatar is mine. You crying about it makes me happy.

That's fine, I'll ENJOY calling you a liar and a thief after every post. See how long that lasts.

Also, the cover to your fake funny book is once again shown to be a lie.

PLUS, the real Devilman account has the REAL avatar, yours is a cheap shitty copy, just like everything you do,

Finally, suck my dick, you worthless loser. This is why everyone hates you and has you on ignore bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

:bigass: It's sad that you've rewritten your past to copy mine. I know compared to you I've had a decent life.

You just copy other peoples stuff, call it your own and lie about everything.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Yep, here's the real thing, drawn by Bissette. Been using it for 10 years here now. That copy really is crap. Poor jealous bastard can only wish he was like you. I guess that's where all that "New Jack" bullshit came from. He just never got over you.

You know Jack, back when I used to hang out with him, all he could do was obsess over you.

Looks like that never stopped. Poor guy.

Sure glad I stopped hanging out with him. He just got weirder and weirder.

jack

Nope. That never happened either. You do realize you've changed your story three times now? Also The Kingdom started up in '08, so you didnt sign up in '03 because it didn't exist then asshole.

Try again.

actually it was 2010 according to TK archives, and TKR (trollkingdomradio) started a year later in 2011. So tell me how you signed up for the Kingdom in '03 again you pathetic loser :bigass:

jack

And in looking at the archives I discovered that the "CJ" that is currently registered was originally BLACKFOOT. Same join date. in 2006. Same account. As usual, it's very easy to tell you're lying. I know the "Blackfoot NAP" account was originally the "Bertshocka" dual, given to you by Dershocka. Remember? Well I do, because it was offered to me first :D The admin abuse you are talking aboiut had to do with you wanting to change the duals name from bertshocka to something else, and as usual you fucked that shit up and Seph in his infinite wisdom made the dual's account permanently "Blackfoot NAP" It's all in the archives. Go look for yourself.

I directly reference your account as BLACKFOOT in some posts and you respond. Remember that black type? Only the avatar now shows back then as Cee Jay. So you see, Highwayman was correct. Change the name, doesnt matter, original join date marks the main account. Blackfoot NAP's account was started when you took over the bertshocka dual in 2013.

And....how could there be a "kingdom" in 2003? Your whole story smells like rotten fish. I did not post here until 2005. I was the first Comiconer to come over and you followed me here. "The Kingdom" was a riff on Troll Kingdom as was Troll Kingdom Radio, you dumbass. You also did not post here before me, or register at "The Kingdom" in 2003.

I have already independently verified the above. If you have any proof otherwise, I challenge you to post it. I already know you won't. I just like driving the point home what a complete liar and nutjob you are.

But the kingdom stuff is hilarious, since none of us knew about TK at the time you said you registered, and it's already been verified that your current CJ account handle registered as Blackfoot in 2006.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Last edited:

jack

Can we please move this thread to SF now? :bigass: