Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleasing Pussies

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Being a person who takes good care of my pussies, I picked up some new toys the other night.

The main thing is a 3D triangle with holes in the top that I can slide things like balls with bells and other noise making toys into. One of the noise making toys is a motion activated bird that chirps and whistles.

That chirping bird was cute at the store. I got a giggle as it kept going off while I walked around the store continuing my shopping. People kept looking for where the chirping bird was.

That chirping bird was cute Friday night and most of yesterday too. It was obvious the pussies were really enjoying getting the chirping bird out of the cage. And, I was out most of the day.

However, it is now late Sunday morning and the sound of bird song - like the sound I'm hearing from the birds outside - is much different than the repetitive bird chirping noise coming from that toy. Now the dilemma is how to muffle the chirping bird toy without depriving pussies of their pleasure. Need to call MK and found out where she put my scissors.

You have more than one pussy?:huh:

Sounds like you need to see a doctor or contact a freakshow.

:p

Pleasing pussies can be fun. Although Im only commited to pleasing just one now, there was a time in my past when I could please as many as four pussies a day. :techman:

Saw the topic title, saw Starguards name under.

This topic is not what I thought it would be.

That is because it is not Starguard's thread. If it were, it would be accompanied with freakishly enormous fake Asian breasts and comments about his nosy sister-in-law.

If there is a "speaker grill" on the toy, just stick a hard, long object through the grille until the noise stops.

I find that if hard objects are inserted often enough, the pussies will be pleased even if it's relatively quiet.

My pussies use to like to be spanked. They haven't come asking for it since they've been surgically altered. They still like being rubbed all over and having little tufts of hair here and there pulled.

And, Loktar, if you are going to have a pussy, having multiple pussies is the only way to go. No matter how much you play with your pussy, you just can't play with your pussy like another pussy can.

ZaZa Gabore: Mr. Carson, would you like to pet my pussy?
Carson: I sure would Madame, but first you'll have to move your Damn Cat.