Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poopy diapers, sleepless nights, and terrible 2's are worth it...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
So my son turned 2 at the end of last month, and we're starting to allow him to watch a bit more television. He LOVES Dora the Explorer, which is cool because it's pretty educational. As the parents here will know, Dora's best friend is a monkey named Boots.

The other day, I asked my son, "who is Dora's best friend?"

"Boots!" he replied.

"And who is Scott's best friend?"

"Daddy!" he shouted.

Yup, stuff like that makes it all worthwhile. :bigass:

I don't think so :bigass: In fact I'm pretty sure you made an innocent mistake.

Hey I'm thinking of staying at the only Mobil 5-star hotel in Vermont. I think I'm gonna call them right now and tell them I'm a personal friend of Mr. Jack V, head concierge. I'll mention how Mr. Jack posts all day long on TK, at all hours.

BTW, you're wrong, my son is named after me...tho' he's not a junior.

Big Dick McGee said:
So my son turned 2 at the end of last month, and we're starting to allow him to watch a bit more television. He LOVES Dora the Explorer, which is cool because it's pretty educational. As the parents here will know, Dora's best friend is a monkey named Boots.

The other day, I asked my son, "who is Dora's best friend?"

"Boots!" he replied.

"And who is Scott's best friend?"

"Daddy!" he shouted.

Yup, stuff like that makes it all worthwhile. :bigass:
i know a baby who says "oh shit"

Big Dick McGee said:
Hey I'm thinking of staying at the only Mobil 5-star hotel in Vermont. I think I'm gonna call them right now and tell them I'm a personal friend of Mr. Jack V, head concierge. I'll mention how Mr. Jack posts all day long on TK, at all hours.

BTW, you're wrong, my son is named after me...tho' he's not a junior.

LIAR!!! His name is Hassipippylapalamadingalong