Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor HeroicFool

Ultros

HeroicFool said:
Seriously threaten legal action. PLEASE!!! Pfft, coward

HeroicFool said:
Stop being a pussy and do exactly what he did

HeroicFool said:
Or just stop posting here fucktard... Oh and please do ban him...

HeroicFool said:
Make a legal threat in earnest, you fucking pussy!!!

LOL!

FYI, my threats were a bit more serious. The staff actually alluded towards taking me to court.

The only thing that prevents them from banning me is their own pride. I make actual threats (I will hack the board functions the moment I choose to find another loophole) against the security of the board. Hambil even went so far as to state that jack's visiting TK constitutes a security threat, and would be treated as such.

And I'm still here.

But since I made the request to banned, them carrying it out would be fulfilling my request, something which is a big no-no around here.

Talk about a rock and a hard place!

lollergasm

Ultros said:
LOL!

FYI, my threats were a bit more serious. The staff actually alluded towards taking me to court.

The only thing that prevents them from banning me is their own pride. I make actual threats (I will hack the board functions the moment I choose to find another loophole) against the security of the board. Hambil even went so far as to state that jack's visiting TK constitutes a security threat, and would be treated as such.

And I'm still here.

But since I made the request to banned, them carrying it out would be fulfilling my request, something which is a big no-no around here.

lollergasm
WHY DIO YOIU WANNA BE BANNED/

Nobody will take you seriously because you are retarded.

Ultros said:
LOL!

And I'm still here.

lollergasm
Yes, because nothing is real here until it is about you.

OH YOUR AWESOMENESS CANNOT BE CONCEIVED!!!

Is your TV dinner ready yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Yes, because nothing is real here until it is about you.

OH YOUR AWESOMENESS CANNOT BE CONCEIVED!!!

Is your TV dinner ready yet?
It's about not fulfilling a simple request.