Poor Teri Hatcher...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Smallville have just announced on their Facebook feed that they've cast her as Lois' mother. Ironic karma or what?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Have you been Watching Desperate Housewives? She's been a MILF for 7 years already.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wow, that'll be an episode I'll actually have to watch! She's probably only about ten years older than Tom Welling anyway, though. She could practically still play Lois herself!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If this means that Lois's hot sister played by the hot babysitter/nurse from Flashforward is returning, then I approve.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I think this is a coup.

If they can only change the writing team from a bunch of adolescent chimps then who knows?

CaptainWacky

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Didn't Wonder Woman play Chloe's crazy mama?

CaptainWacky

Yes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I do not, and have not watched anything with the word "housewives" in the title.
Or "Jersey" for that matter.
Your loss. You've missed several years of Teri Hatcher, Nicolette Sheridan, Eva Longoria and several other female stars running around in various wankable states of skimpy attire. All because of a single word...

CaptainWacky

I watched the episode of Mercy guest starring the real housewives of New Jersey.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Your loss. You've missed several years of Teri Hatcher, Nicolette Sheridan, Eva Longoria and several other female stars running around in various wankable states of skimpy attire. All because of a single word...

Attention whore...

wait that's two words.