Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post fucking

*humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa*

SPPOOOOGE!!!

A big "fucking" door.

big_fucking_door.jpg

Ishcabittle said:
*humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa humpa*

SPPOOOOGE!!!
The first time I read this it only took me like 3 seconds to get to the end.

But then I read it over again, and also thought about baseball, so it took a lot longer...

Donovan said:
The first time I read this it only took me like 3 seconds to get to the end.

But then I read it over again, and also thought about baseball, so it took a lot longer...
YOU, are mudderfuck dumb guy.

Habeeb Habab said:
YOU, are mudderfuck dumb guy.
Holy crap, you're right. I'd never have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. Making the necessary changes so everyone will be forewarned.

Thanks, new poster Habeeb Habab!