Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Something DRAMATIC!

I shall begin.

I know what one (and possibly more) TK poster looks like naked!

I know what one of the ADMINS looks like naked!
(from the knees down)

I have a dual that I have traded insults with!

I am not Gay, but just like Oprah I'd tell you if I was because there's nothing wrong with it and if there was I'd never admit it because my ratings would plunge.

Every Blond, long-haired male Anime character you've ever seen is actually modeled after ME!

I have seen life begin, and I have seen it end!

I know the TRUTH! And it will NOT set you free!

The donkey show is NOT that entertaining! (Unless it has zebra stripes, they make all of the difference.)

You will all forget that I said that!

Good and evil are lies! (That's better.)

BIFF LOMAN:

I run out of that building and I see... the sky. I see all the things I love in this world.
The work, the food, the time to sit and smoke. And I look at this pen and I ask myself,
"What the hell am I grabbing this thing for? Why am I trying to become something I don't
wanna become when all I want is out there waiting for me the minute I say I know who I am?​

The world does not exhist beyond the horizons, everything you see and touch is created to surround you, and your whole life is nothing but an elaborate goldfish bowl in some higher lifeforms living room

S. SaDiablo said:
I'm in love with GTC.
Thats nice.

whisky said:
The world does not exhist beyond the horizons, everything you see and touch is created to surround you, and your whole life is nothing but an elaborate goldfish bowl in some higher lifeforms living room
And Jesus loves you LOL.

I'm not A Karas.

Everywhere you go, there you are.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.

Fernleaf-cow-red.jpg