Posters that I know about that cant see the board

Seph

Retired Account
is it just some shitty bit of coding or something?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's complicated...

The site only seems to be working for about 7 people. I don't know why we seem to be exempt from all these problems that have been occurring whilst the other 90% are running in to brick walls.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I tracked down the problem to doubled IP addresses assigned to the domain name that I use as our nameserver. I fixed this and I am pretty confident that this will fix everything including Picturehoster problems and perhaps even jack's woe's in getting on the board.

Unfortunately we will have to wait. Propagation of the revised settings can take up 48 hours. It usually doesn't take that long but it will be different for everyone depending on when their ISP flush their DNS cache.

So yeah.. I think we're fixed up here. Nothing to do but wait for everyone to come back when the site propagates for them.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Amusingly, for once, I was totally unaffected, with about 7-8 other people.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thank you for looking out for us Menty. Right now I'm on Opera through three proxies. LOL Slow as death.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wacky's back!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm switching Picturehoster back to the main shared IP since changing the IP the other day didn't solve the issue anyway.

I'm also changing some settings in the resolver configuration and subnet config as well as changing some WWW A Records on TK so things may be a bit unstable but fingers crossed should stop this annoyance once and for all if I make sure it's all sorted now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THANK YOU FOR KNOWING GOBBLEDY-GOOK, MENTY!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Running through a proxy right now. Thank goodness... I thought I had been banned again. :D

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
After 3 days I'm finally able to get on from my iPhone but I still can't get on from my home computer.