PSSSSSSSSSST. Questions and Suggestion by me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I get multiple socks like an admin/mod? I'll make TrollKindom blow up. Like it was back in the DAY.

I can bring in new posters, or at least my old dawgs who use to make this shithole the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I'm down! are you?

:popcorn:

Love Child

One Love
No.
Why?
CeeJay I am really worried about you.
Constant stimulation is what you are in need of.
Never satisfied.
: (
Always wanting more.
This relationship will never work.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Can I get multiple socks like an admin/mod? I'll make TrollKindom blow up. Like it was back in the DAY.

I can bring in new posters, or at least my old dawgs who use to make this shithole the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I'm down! are you?

:popcorn:

picture.php

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No.
Why?
CeeJay I am really worried about you.
Constant stimulation is what you are in need of.
Never satisfied.
: (
Always wanting more.
This relationship will never work.

TRUE! ^True all of that shit you posted^ But what does that mean?

I wanna OWN TrollKingdom. I wanna be the TOP DAWG. I wanna put Gagh, Sarek, LokTar, or whoever in DayCare.

I was born to lead. I was not here to be a follower. I need the POWER.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I only have Sarek and Seph trying to push my buttons here at TK. They are the only posters at TK who doesn't understand my importants here.

Sarek and Seph need to get with the program. I'm not into thier style of posting no longer. They can't bait me no more. CHECK IT!

Love Child

One Love
*sigh*

You could walk into a field of daisies and see the one rock there, fall and hit your head on it and complain about how miserable it made you.

: D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Who are you again?

:yoohoo:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I was born to lead. I was not here to be a follower. I need the POWER.

If you ask nicely I'm sure Obama would be able to find you a Cabinet position. Somebody needs to dust those Whitehouse cabinets. Maybe he'll let you mop his floors and shine his shoes. If your real lucky he'll pay you in watermelon and fried chicken.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If you ask nicely I'm sure Obama would be able to find you a Cabinet position. Somebody needs to dust those Whitehouse cabinets. Maybe he'll let you mop his floors and shine his shoes. If your real lucky he'll pay you in watermelon and fried chicken.

That's why you'll always be my bitch with post like that fag.

My bad! I meant lollipop/DICK licker.

Seph

Retired Account
Shut up.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I've been seriously considering CeeJay's request and I have a thought on it.

Anyone seen the condition of the bathrooms lately? We could use a good janitor and we could set up a shoeshine booth in QSF.

Seph

Retired Account
He ain't shining my shoes, imagine the smell of prawns *GAGS*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Perhaps I have been away too long. Charles is allowed to post outside of DC? When did this shit happen?

I thought for sure he'd be dead from AIDS or something by now. What's the life expectancy of a nigrah with AIDS anyway? Unless you've got some Majic Johnson kinda money, I'm betting two... three years, tops?

Up top.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Give me one good reason, yes. I'd love to vaporize you from the face of TK. Seems as if this place is a bit run-down and understaffed lately. Maybe now, with things the way they are, I might get my wish: to completely and totally rape you with the Admin CP.

Care to try your luck?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Now, I just wait for you to do exactly what it is you do: be stupid.

Once that happens, I might just do exactly what I said... I'll erase every last trace of you from this board. All posts, all posts mentioning your name, your pictures, your groups, everything. It'll be as if you never existed on TK.

THEN

I'm gonna make sure you remember to stay the fuck off this board so long as you live.

[YOUTUBE]XzcWwmwChVE[/YOUTUBE]