Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puny Little Traitor

Tyrant

The Dow was down 120 points today, prompting Fox News’ David Ruder to suggest it was because USA Today made “the country less safe†by running its story on NSA’s data mining.

But Fox News host Brenda Butler disagreed, saying that Wall Street would “not going to let some puny, little traitor, some leaker who went ahead and compromised our national security, take down this, take down our market, take down our country.â€

The video.

fox.jpg

Why do they even call themselves a news channel? It's not the least bit subtle what their POV is. They should be classified the same as evangelical programs and infomercials: they're selling a big, lopsided agenda.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Why do they even call themselves a news channel? It's not the least bit subtle what their POV is. They should be classified the same as evangelical programs and infomercials: they're selling a big, lopsided agenda.
I think the biggest shame comes from the whole 'puny little traitor' talk.

The informant exposed a massive data mining operation. It was pretty clever on their part to act 'disappointed, as now national security has been compromised.'

(:roll:)

It isn't possible to be a whistleblower without being smeared.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:

I never watch that channel. You mean people think it's a news channel? REALLY AND TRULY.

That's it, I'm fucking out of here.