Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PWND by Lord Kookoo

Lord Kookoo

Let's face it, we rule. Lod Kookoo is the king of all media. And you are all OWNED by his greatness. Oh, I know your feeble minds don't like the idea that your PWND, OWNED and just plained RULEd by Lord Kookoo. But it is SOOO true, my friend. You are owned by His Grace, no matter what you say.
So surrender. Lord Kookoo owns you body and soul. Surrender to the power of Lord Kookoo!

Lord Kookoo said:
Let's face it, we rule. Lod Kookoo is the king of all media. And you are all OWNED by his greatness. Oh, I know your feeble minds don't like the idea that your PWND, OWNED and just plained RULEd by Lord Kookoo. But it is SOOO true, my friend. You are owned by His Grace, no matter what you say.
So surrender. Lord Kookoo owns you body and soul. Surrender to the power of Lord Kookoo!

PWND, OWNED and RULEd by Lord Kookoo? What did you accomplish?

Lord Kookoo said:

Lordy but you are WAY, WAY, WAY out of your league. No doubt you have not met I. Now run along before I PWn your ass.