Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QOTW: Gutters version

Tyrant

So, what's it like being owned so thoroughly by Venooker? :mrgreen:

-

What do you mean?

It's amusing to make jack shuffle around in his little pretend gutters posting threads about geedis's mom when I'm in control of the Wisdom account.

It's even more amusing that he retaliated by disappearing then returning to give "Wisdom" lots of negative karma.

I guess your answer is that it feels a lot like thoroughly owning jack.

-

Except you're talking to Jack right now, which makes you TOTALLY PWNED

Oh. My. God.

http://www.comicon.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/6/t/011845/p/1.html#000015

I could be talking to Kublai Khan and it wouln't make a difference. Jack was thoroughly embarrassed today, and as a result, forced to post in the gutters despite his constant disavowals of ever doing so.

jack = triply pwned

pwned by me
pwned by himself
pwned by god for being created such a miserable, dwarflike gnome

I have a bigger pillow for you to bite. It looks like you've shredded that one.

btw, if you think that's me posting in the gutters currently, you're even more pwned than I could have ever imagined.

wait until Veitch bans it. Mess...you're right. All I have to do is suggest I'm someone over there, and they immediately assume it's the truth.

jack said:
btw, if you think that's me posting in the gutters currently, you're even more pwned than I could have ever imagined.

wait until Veitch bans it. Mess...you're right. All I have to do is suggest I'm someone over there, and they immediately assume it's the truth.
Backpedalling now, are we? Quadruply pwned!

Only one L in Backpedaling :D You should learn to spell it if your going to use it.