Question for Vap

Mr. Toad

Banned
according to you, you're now, a new, leaner, fitter, buffer gnome.

I say, it's vapnoopshit, as usual.

So put up or shut up, munchkin.... post a recent picture and we'll judge for oursleves, ...

otherwise admit you're a lying pussy of intergalactic proportions.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here's a challenge, asshat.

You come up to Vermont to verify it yourself. You'll take the picture (just like Neil did) and post it yourself. If I'm full of shit, I'll pay for everything, and apologise to you in public.

Otherwise you'll cook me dinner and apologise to me in public.

Put up or shut up yourself, you disgusting piece of shit.

Elrod Jericoho

Oh, sure, try to prove you're french by claiming to eat toad legs. You fucking faux french faker.

jack

As usual, I PWN you :bigass:

Mr. Toad

Banned
Vap, get your camera. Ask Mrs V. to take a picture, upload it into your photobucket account and post it on here.

I'm not asking for a naked torso shot (shudder), I just want to see the new 'toned' gnome for my own eyes. you don't have to wear a blouse either.

so come on...wait are you waiting for, runt?

jack

Is that a clean rag Lin is offering you? :bigass:

Elrod Jericoho 1

vap posts at a shitty board that thought it could take Comicon down. We guttersnipes would not stand for this. Just two of us have pwned the entire board in our drool. pwned, as you say!!!

Tyrant

IIRC it is because of TKers that Comicon doesn't accept throwaway e-mail accounts, among other things.

Elrod Jericoho

Nah.

Tyrant

Kim Nyholm said:
The only thing you "pwn" is a face so unbelievably ugly, you don't dare step in front of a camera lens.
We've seen more pictures of jack than of you. If you're so hot, post a photo.

jack

Elrod Jericoho said:

Actually, that's the Gospel According To Veitch.

My doing too :bigass: Just like your picture posting abilities. Or rather your lack of same.

Also my doing.

Yep.