Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quit spamming, SaintLucifer

Tyrant

If you don't believe that image to belong to Thug Angel, why are you spamming SF with it?

As usual, you've shown how contradictory your feeble mind is.

lol.gif

He's taking a nap in DC again. I moved all the ones I could find. If you find any more send me the link and I'll move it to DC.

Caitriona said:
He's taking a nap in DC again. I moved all the ones I could find. If you find any more send me the link and I'll move it to DC.

There are quite a few in the Bazaar, I believe links will be forthcoming.

Caitriona said:
We don't IP ban for crying out loud.
It's interesting how a single spark, from his blabbering mouth and skewed perception, could start a brushfire of speculation that TK bans posters.

I guarantee you that TK will now have to go out of its way to show that this isn't the case.

Caitriona said:
We don't IP ban for crying out loud. Let him spam up DC all he wants. He has to sleep some time.

So, Loopy's was just "out of order" for a while, right?

(I was away for a time and missed the resolution of that little matter.)

There is no way to prove we don't do it. mm already said it is possible to effectively ban yourself, and then whine about it some place else. Look at what SL came up with when he said we IP banned him for spamming for crying out loud. For spamming, as if we'd IP ban someone for spamming.

People will believe what they want, and I'm not going to work up a sweat trying to prove anything to a bunch of people that think saying "TK bans people" is some kind of moral victory over Internet hypocrisy.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:

How do I know what his problems were/are. He was DC'ed and that was the end of it.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:

The server was down earlier today, idiot.

Pehaps we could have a "Whatever" gif to post when these repeat performance accusations crop up with each new invasion. Then, no one need reply further and the whiny threads would shrivel up and turn to dust.

Enkephalen said:
Pehaps we could have a "Whatever" gif to post when these repeat performance accusations crop up with each new invasion. Then, no one need reply further and the whiny threads would shrivel up and turn to dust.
That is why I am here. Looks like I am not doing my job however.