QUIZ: Are You A Liberal Anti-Semite?

Wisdom

I scored a 14
You're clearly not nuts about Zion, but Abe Foxman won't be calling you just yet. To be safe, steer clear of any petitions emanating from British universities. Meanwhile, please claim your dinner with Tony Judt and two tickets to My Name Is Rachel Corrie!

Tyrant

Try posting the first page next time.

7. On what basis is Iran a threat to world peace?

a) I'm concerned that its unchecked nuclear-arms program will destabilize the region.
Ah. A poll clearly written by a Jew. No need to go further, I answered b to pretty much all of them.

Wisdom

it's a joking quiz, messenger, as shown by the about the author
"Joe Lanzmann is the pseudonym of a liberal Jew who fears retribution—though precisely from whom he's not sure."

The Question

Eternal
Anti-Zionism is not anti-semitism, any more than being against Bush is anti-American or not liking broccoli means you starve yourself.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
The Question said:
Anti-Zionism is not anti-semitism, any more than being against Bush is anti-American or not liking broccoli means you starve yourself.

:clang:

The Question

Eternal
I'm concerned that its unchecked nuclear-arms program will destabilize the region.
Interesting, then, that Israel is the one threatening Iran with its nukes, as opposed to the other way around. Also interesting is the fact that Iran is a signatory to the NNPT where Israel refuses to sign.