Race War in LA

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-firestone18oct18,0,6500817.story?coll=la-home-local

As the story goes, the East Coast Crips robbed a Florencia 13 drug connection of a large quantity of dope nearly a decade ago. Since then, the tale of how a black street gang ripped off a Latino rival has taken on mythic proportions.

But to this day police are uncertain if the fabled heist ever occurred.

"You hear so many different variations of this crime," said Terry Burgin, a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department gang detective. "Who knows what really happened? [But] the effects are tremendous."

Over the years, the two rival gangs have battled over control of the drug trade in Florence-Firestone, an unincorporated neighborhood north of Watts.

The feud has escalated into what many residents call a race war.

It used to be that innocent bystanders were not targeted, said Chris Le Grande, pastor of Great Hope Fellowship in Faith, one of Florence-Firestone's largest black churches. "Now it's deliberate. 'I'm deliberately shooting you because of your color.' "

On Tuesday, the U.S. attorney's office announced a sweeping indictment against more than 60 members of Florencia 13, accusing the Latino gang of waging a violent campaign to drive out African American rivals. Once primarily black, the working class community of 60,000 today is mostly Latino.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
That would be called "ethnic cleansing" if white people were involved.
Americans tend to turn a blind eye when it's the blacks and Latinos.

It's like they're two races people want to forget about.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Grandtheftcow said:
Americans tend to turn a blind eye when it's the blacks and Latinos.

It's like they're two races people want to forget about.

Actually, I think it's more of a conscious, pre-determined propaganda template followed by the fascist Left - which controls the media - and is designed to denigrate, demonize and "deconstruct" white culture while completely ignoring the social pathologies of the non-white.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Actually, I think it's more of a conscious, pre-determined propaganda template followed by the fascist Left - which controls the media - and is designed to denigrate, demonize and "deconstruct" white culture while completely ignoring the social pathologies of the non-white.
Nonsense it's obviously a ploy by the fascist Right to make the white man forget about racial minorities while secretly conspiring to make them fight amongst themselves in the poorest areas of inner city America. Therefore the white man gets to preserve his culture while theirs dies out.