Racial Conciousness

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A more serious thread.

Racial conciousness is a concept that sits at the center of White Nationalism. Many of you may admit you simply don't like blacks, hispanics, or whatever, but you may not be racially concious. Allow me to talk about it a little here.

There is a prevailing line of thought in sociology that "race" is an articificial construct... perhaps designed to keep certain ethnic groups supressed. The contradiction in that statement should be obvious, but no matter. Any good forensic pathologist will tell you that "race" is more than that. The FP can take a skeleton and determine the race of the victim through several points such as bone structure, suborbital bones of the face, etc. So, at least at a physical level, "race" is a biological reality that responds to science.

There are also physical differences in the structure of the brain among races. For example, the african brain has sex and violence centers that are larger than in other races, while the caucasian brain holds areas of reasoning and other higher functions that are more developed.

Like it or not, you are born of a certain "strain" of humanity... Caucasian, African, Sub-Asian, Asian, etc. You can't change it, and you're subject to its biological realities.

Racial conciousness, on one level, is the indepth understanding that you are a part of that race, and membership in that race dictates certain biological and sociological cornerstones easier embraced than ignored.

But on a deeper level, there's a certain peace and fulfilment that comes from embracing that membership and cherishing it. Once you come to that realization, you can never fully turn your back on it for any length of time. It's an introspective milestone in your personal development, like adolescence or menopause, that you cannot undo.

If you're of the bent that doesn't care to look too deep inside, then perhaps it's best not to pursue such a life-changing realization. But once you do, then next question becomes: "given that I am part of a particular race, what responsibilities do I have from being so?"

Anyone of any race can ask that; experience shows it's the Caucasians that tend to follow through to any sort of answer.

Some may ask: "I didn't ask to be born of a particular race. Why should I dwell on the subject? What difference does it make if I'm white, black, or asian?" The answer, while almost universally the same, can only be answered by the individual. It's the equivalant of asking "I didn't ask to be born in this nation; why should I obey it's laws, or bother voting, or care what happens to my neighbor or my parents, or bother being a responsible citizen?" The answer is: as part of a system, the system is only as effective as its individual parts; if the parts stop working, then the system disintegrates and by proxy takes you down with it.

Likewise, should whites be taught to ignore their racial heritage or even hate it (as our children are being taught to do right now) the caucasian race will disintegrate, and everything good about that race will disappear into history... and you will disintegrate with it.

Being white ties you to your race; the fate of your race is your fate, and vice versa. The advent of racial conciousness within you will convict you of this fact irrevocably. Embrace it at your own benefit; ignore it at your own peril.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Now I know close to nothing about biology or neural science, but given all of your statements above are absolute fact, please explain why there are some black people with intelligence and reasoning that far surpasses white people?

Also, if violence is NOT the center of a Caucasians brain, why are serial killers white?

Lord Raffles

DarthSikle said:
Now I know close to nothing about biology or neural science, but given all of your statements above are absolute fact, please explain why there are some black people with intelligence and reasoning that far surpasses white people?

Also, if violence is NOT the center of a Caucasians brain, why are serial killers white?

Occasional Freaks of Nature, nothing more.

Blacks cannot be serial killers because as criminals they always get caught - that is why.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Lord Raffles said:
Occasional Freaks of Nature, nothing more.

Blacks cannot be serial killers because as criminals they always get caught - that is why.

I'm a freak of nature?

LOL.

whatever.

Lord Raffles

DarthSikle said:
I'm a freak of nature?

LOL.

whatever.

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

180px-Nordic_race.jpg

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him). His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

African-Native-Tribe-th.jpg