jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
that-s-racist-magnet-3.gif

jack

b74.gif

jack

Ask any Ethiopian jew about how jews feel about blacks.

Even better, just ask any jew.

;)

The Question

Eternal
"Oi vey, dis meshuganer! Claiming I beat cupcakeers vit live katze! Just let me hit him a few more times vit Fluffy here, dat'll show HIM!"
"Uh huh."

Maybe doing the exact shit the guy is alleging that you do is not the very best way to prove that you aren't doing the shit... that you're so visibly doing. lmao

jack

A Jewish mother’s answering machine:

For Kugel, press 1
For knishes, press 2
For chicken soup, press 3
For matzoh balls in the soup, press 4

…If you’re calling to ask how I am feeling, you have the wrong number, because no one ever asks how I am feeling. No really, I am fine.

jack

Did you hear about the successful businessman whose daughter got married to a frum young man?

The businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. "I love my daughter very much, and now I welcome you into the family," said the man. "To show you how much we care for you, I am making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations."

The son-in-law interrupted, "I hate factories. I can't stand the noise."

"I see," replied the father-in-law. "Well, then you'll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations."

"I hate office work," said the son-in-law. "I can't stand being stuck behind a desk all day."

"Wait a minute," said the father-in-law. "I just made you a half-owner of a moneymaking organisation, but you don't like factories and you won't work in an office. What am I going to do with you?"

"Easy," said the young man. "Buy me out."

The Question

Eternal
I mean, there's chutzpah... and then there's telling a lie that's so glaring-neon-obvious that it's just retarded to even bother telling it.

jack

West has never shown he has any level of intelligence.

Chuckie's racism is so deep there seems to be no bottom.

The Question

Eternal
Still, the Kanye West and Kyrie Irving stories basically went like this:

"These men repeated the false accusation that we Jews run the Entertainment, Sports, and Finance industries! If that were true, wouldn't we blacklist them from entertainment, use pressure to kill their sponsorships, and cut them off from their banks?"
"Um... that's exactly what you did do. We all just watched you do all those things."
"Um... well... ANTI-SEMITISM!"

Sure.

jack

Well, based on reports of his 'commercial breaks during football games' adventures, he is the "bottom"...

Just ask the banned toon SSJ about that.

The Question

Eternal
Sadly, it's not just a meme. They're openly saying it. Right out loud. And then punishing anyone who believes them and repeats it, evidently.

e7161f48f8be7811.jpg

jack

ADL ....ugh

jack

A little Jewish boy was telling his mother about how he had won a part in a play that was being done at school.

His mother asked, "What is the part you will play, Saul?" Saul responded, "I shall play the Jewish husband," to which the mother replied, "Well, you go right back to that teacher and tell her that you want a SPEAKING part!"

jack

Boy that didn't take long. Too easy, Chuckie.

70bslk.jpg